Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to top that off what he said last week was actually right when he talked about luck. The Jets are the epitome of a luckless franchise in all of sports and this spans the 50 years that they've been in existence. a tipped pass of course HAS to end up in the opponents hands-everytime-why doesn't that crap happen FOR the Jets? It's just so disheartening to watch year after year after year with a couple of decent but eventually heartbreaking too seasons thrown in there. Just pitiful to have to endure. I really am starting to hate ALL sports.

Receivers - pathetic as the group is on paper - were open plenty tonight. We all saw.

Passes still would have been batted down with Megatron and Larry Fitzgerald and Gronkowski running patterns.

Sanchez sucks.

Nice pass to a wide open Cromartie. Do Receivers get MORE wide open than that on a fly pattern? Joseph was like 7 yards behind him. LOL! Nice pass a@@hole.

Sanchez: "We got to find a way to keep the defensive linemen's hands down."

Translation: "It's the OL's fault my passes were batted down."

What a loser. Did anyone tell Eva that he is the laughing stock of the league? He is literally the laughing stock of the league right now.

Sanchez on his horrible throw to Cromartie:

Q: Do you think you had Cromartie on that long one?

Sanchez: "Oh yeah, he had a chance. I tried to give him a chance at the ball."

Q: Could you thrown the ball a little more inside or (...)?

Sanchez: [chuckles and shrugs his shoulder] "Maybe a hair."

What a complete douchebag.

Die Mark Sanchez DIE

This is why Rex is a terrible coach (as much as I love him). This answer alone is benchworthy. Belicheck benches Sanchez, so does Parcells. If only to see if you could refocus this complete fool. While still getting a chance to see if Tebow gives your team a better shot to win.

........... does he really think that his job is this safe? does he know something we dont for the reason he cant be benched?

This is why Rex is a terrible coach (as much as I love him). This answer alone is benchworthy. Belicheck benches Sanchez, so does Parcells. If only to see if you could refocus this complete fool. While still getting a chance to see if Tebow gives your team a better shot to win.

Exactly. What could it hurt? What could it hurt? Give him a chance, because this kid not only sucks, but his attitude is sh*t.

I've always scoffed at the cliched notion that drafting a bad QB "sets the franchise back five years."

I no longer scoff. It infects literally every aspect of the organization. Your young receivers don't develop; your offensive linemen get beat up blocking 8-9 man fronts; tickets don't get sold; coaches get fired; GMs get fired; fans and media obsess over the organization's incompetence. It takes years to find the new QB, the new coach, to get the media off your back, to earn back credibility, etc etc etc. A bad QB pick is a dirty bomb.

I've always scoffed at the cliched notion that drafting a bad QB "sets the franchise back five years."

I no longer scoff. It infects literally every aspect of the organization. Your young receivers don't develop; your offensive linemen get beat up blocking 8-9 man fronts; tickets don't get sold; coaches get fired; GMs get fired; fans and media obsess over the organization's incompetence. It takes years to find the new QB, the new coach, to get the media off your back, to earn back credibility, etc etc etc. A bad QB pick is a dirty bomb.

Tone should have shanked him in that huddle last year.

Archived