•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

Sanchez sucks.

• Please log in to reply
2801 replies to this topic

#2276 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

lolirony, what are you some kinda bich or something texting to ur 14 year old friends?

Yes.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#2277 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Yes.

LY2
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#2278 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Moron Sanchez sucks take the fuvking blinders off moron

Moron, show me one post where I said ANYTHING other than that, MORON!

Do it, please, do it!

#2279 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Do it, please, do it!

A/S/L?

#2280 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,683 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Another one who cannot read for sh%t, nice one, get some help, learn to read, you are missing out on much of the world

Yea, it's amazing how we've all made it so far to higher levels of academia being completely illiterate. I myself, have skated by on good looks, lack of morals and knowing who to sleep with. I think Dbates has a hammer swinging between his legs, but that's just local rumor-mongering from the mods.

#2281 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Do it, please, do it!

hey remember when i said find new material instead of calling people morons and them not being able to read? Yea ur still doing it

#2282 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 24,132 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Damien Woody@damienwoody
Here’s where the Jets messed up in my eyes….too much turnover at WR, failed to re-stock OL, no explosive RB, never addressed pass rush #nyj
Expand Collapse

makes that Kyle Wilson pick even more of a head scratcher IMO. Even if he was as good as billed coming out, what good would that have done really, given having Cro and Revis somewhat locked up. I understand the importance of a good nickel back but not when they had the same glaring holes Woody speaks of above. I think they thought a player like Wilson would help them solve covering the middle of the field against the emergence of spread offenses and players like a Wes Welker. Exotic blitz packages + 3 shutdown corners and fin. They grossly miscalculated settling for more of the same slow, plodding LB's and safeties.

Edited by HessStation, 10 November 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#2283 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

Do it, please, do it!

8=======D. O^:
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#2284 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

8=======D. O^:

you know what im glad he came back even if his position about sanchez has been wrong the entire time. Makes the thread interesting

#2285 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,627 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

The four preceding tweets:

/lolirony

Wow. It sounds like Damien Woody read this thread and is now trying to play both sides. :)

#2286 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

Yea, it's amazing how we've all made it so far to higher levels of academia being completely illiterate. I myself, have skated by on good looks, lack of morals and knowing who to sleep with. I think Dbates has a hammer swinging between his legs, but that's just local rumor-mongering from the mods.

I knew sending those photos to Crusher would pay off someday.

#2287 Gastineau Lives

Gastineau Lives

JetNation Radio Has Been

• Members
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

you don't get to tell me squat, k sport?

anyone who denies that the clown Res ignored the offense, and did a complete sh*t job with the offense for the past 3.5 years is a moron. If you agree, you are putting yourself in that category.

It does not change the fact that Sanchez does suck, he does, BUT, Rex is a joke when it comes to how he completely ignored the offense for so long, he is a HC.

Did you call me "sport"? What are you, the bad guy from a John Hughes movie?
"Those eight weeks I spent as co-host of JetNation Radio were among the happiest of my life. Oh, and F Tom Shane."

#2288 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I agree with everything Woody said. Sanchez is ridiculous with the turnovers, and does not make anyone around him better right now.

That said, I don't see how any Jet fan can ignore the complete Shiit job that the franchise/coaching staff did with the offense as a whole.

Whether or not it would have made a difference with Sanchez is debatable, maybe not, but this Coaching staff in particular completely ignored the offense since the big mouth got here.

For all the absolute morons who cannot read, enjoy dolts.

#2289 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Did you call me "sport"? What are you, the bad guy from a John Hughes movie?

No, I'm your jr high gym teacher, now go do a push-up, k?

#2290 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

8=======D. O^:

That's what I thought, talking out of your snatch, might want to think about stopping that, it can't feel good .

#2291 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

you know what im glad he came back even if his position about sanchez has been wrong the entire time. Makes the thread interesting

Oh look, Einstein is back.

Glad you took a break from the theory of relativity to enlighten us with your genius, thanks.

#2292 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

For all the absolute morons who cannot read, enjoy dolts.

Reposting doesn't help us. We can't read, remember?

#2293 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Reposting doesn't help us. We can't read, remember?

Good point, being around all this stupidity is making me dumber.

#2294 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Oh look, Einstein is back.

Glad you took a break from the theory of relativity to enlighten us with your genius, thanks.

WAIT YOU ADMIT I CAN READ?!!?!?!?

#2295 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 13,371 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

The four preceding tweets:

/lolirony

@damienwoody said:

Here’s my deal w/ Sanchez….he doesn’t make the guys around him better. Personnel limitations aside, when does he become a playmaker for #NYJ

@damienwoody said:

The front office hasn’t helped 6 but your QB needs to be a playmaker! It’s like all 3 phases has to be good for Sanchez 2 succeed

Obviously Woody is saying two things here but Im not sure how a QB can be a playmaker with piss poor talent around him UNLESS he can run like Wilson or Newton or Vick . Sorry but we didnt draft a running QB in Sanchez.

@damienwoody said:

I’m a Sanchez supporter & all I’m saying is…..IT’S TIME!!! Personnel has nothing to do w/ turnovers…he controls that!

Here hes saying Sanchez turns the ball over too much and hes saying personnel has nothing to do with Turnovers.The biggest Issue I have with Sanchez are the stupid fumbles and not securing the ball when the pocket collapses. Thats something thats all on Sanchez his INT's have not been excessive this year. Hes had a few bad ones but the number has shrunk

@damienwoody said:

So basically the Jets need to put together an ALL-PRO roster 4 Sanchez to succeed?! There’s this thing called a salary cap ppl

This statement is a bit ridiculous since teams like the Saints Falcons Packers Patriots Giants Lions and even the Panthers, Cowboys and Bears are all loaded down with current and former Pro Bowl Players on offense. The Current Jets starters would not even make any of those rosters as back ups no less play in the starting line up. No one is asking for ALL PRO but a few Pro Bowlers would be nice for once and I cant remember the Last Jets WR or RB to make a pro bowl. The only true Pro Bowler on this entire offense is Mangold and D-Brick and Brick is just a bit over rated.

Ive said it before Sanchez IS RUINED this team has not handled the situation correctly and I think thats the biggest thing Woody had to say that makes any sense. We NEED a New QB but if we bring another kid in here via the draft and not surround him with the proper players I have news for Jets fans .. We will be in the same position we are now. If you think any differently and that some god send can take this team of misfits on offense anywhere you are in for another 4 years of the same. Even if you do get a QB that can protect the ball more efficiently than Sanchez you can totally forget about him lighting up the scoreboard its just not happening.

Proud Member of the AVM

#2296 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Good point, being around all this stupidity is making me dumber.

I wish I could have known you before we got to you.

#2297 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

I wish I could have known you before we got to you.

Yeah, keep up the autofellatio, just make sure you brush your teeth after

#2298 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

@damienwoody said:

to long to quote but idk about everything you say man. A QB cant be a playmaker unless hes a runner?!??! A play maker can hit open guys sanchez cant. Also you didnt touch on how he doesnt make people better around him. Id consider brady and manning to be play makers idk not just vick.

Also to say our starters wouldnt make the other teams i believe is a bit shortsided yes we dont have a super awesome double team this guy everytime WR but i believe they are more then adequate. More has been done with less. Also sometimes they are open what else do you want a WR to be? more open?

Also i dont really have any evidence of this but idk how we can say he was ruined. No one really knew if he was a legit QB coming out. Yes he was a high prospect but even his coach said he should have stayed another year also hes from USC who produces sh*t qbs lol

EDIT: BTW i just looked at a usc highlight film of sanchez and it may have just been the specific tape i saw but like 85% of his highlights were with his wrs running wide open

Edited by jetsjetsjetss, 10 November 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#2299 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

WAIT YOU ADMIT I CAN READ?!!?!?!?

Of course, how else could u have established the theory of relativity Einstein?

#2300 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

to long to quote but idk about everything you say man. A QB cant be a playmaker unless hes a runner?!??! A play maker can hit open guys sanchez cant. Also you didnt touch on how he doesnt make people better around him. Id consider brady and manning to be play makers idk not just vick.

Also to say our starters wouldnt make the other teams i believe is a bit shortsided yes we dont have a super awesome double team this guy everytime WR but i believe they are more then adequate. More has been done with less. Also sometimes they are open what else do you want a WR to be? more open?

Also i dont really have any evidence of this but idk how we can say he was ruined. No one really knew if he was a legit QB coming out. Yes he was a high prospect but even his coach said he should have stayed another year also hes from USC who produces sh*t qbs lol

^
''

E=MC^2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users