Stats show Mark Sanchez is the DEVIL

GATA

Boomer and Carton were talking today about it and I couldn't help but laugh.

Tebow came to NY to exorcise the DEVIL! lol

I had to share ....

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/blame+Tebow+Mark+Sanchez+wicked+stats/7365279/story.html

It was the prominently religious Tebow who noted in a tweet that this was the 666th Monday Night Football of all time and when it was over Sanchez bore the season numbers of the least, if not the beast: Six touchdowns, six interceptions, 6.6 yards per attempt, a 66.6 quarterback rating and a long throw this season of 66 yards.

Oh, and Sanchez wears the number 6 and has started in six career playoff games, and won 66.6666666(7) per cent of them.

Monday night, the Jets were 10-point underdogs, but lost by 6 points.

His completion % is definitely higher than 50%.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Well to be fair, I can understand why underage girls would think he is, so GATA and JiF get passes on this one. :)

Boomer and Carton were talking today about it and I couldn't help but laugh.

Tebow came to NY to exorcise the DEVIL! lol

I had to share ....

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/blame+Tebow+Mark+Sanchez+wicked+stats/7365279/story.html

Boomer....he should talk and I do hear what he says....he has all the answers, just ask him. The problem is when he was on our Jets, he sucked worst than Sanchez, the ****er never saw the playoffs with us. Just many INTs.

What are you talking about? What Sanchez does is make Jets' fans miserable, and he's phenomenal at it.

This. And it's brilliant on his part because he has these 1 or 2 awesome plays a game to tease you about what he could be, and then utter crap the rest of the way.

Sorry if this was posted. Didn't see it.

Tebow tweeted before Monday nights game, "Looking forward to the 666th Monday night football game......"

Sanchez wears #6

He has a passer rating of 66.6

He's averaging 6.6 yards per completion

He has 6 TDs

He has 6 INTs

His longest pass of the year is 66 yards.

Archived