• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

I think they are going to have to do something to the contracts that default or they will lose all their PSL's.

A certain amount of people are going to be test dummies and default this year.  If they are siting here this time next year, going nan nan na nan nan.  The Jets go 4-12, the rest of the proud holders, with tons of cheaper tickets on the market, are going to default.

Jets aren't going to let that happen

I just hope people dont get themselves into a terrible bind due to Jets PSL's.  i hope people thoroughly review their options before they decide to default and not just rely on other people's posts that the jets wont pursue them.

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#77 BaumerJet

BaumerJet

Jets enthusiast since '68

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationNorth Plainfield, NJ

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

Also, LOLCURB

Tom, you forgot to cry for the only person who lead us to the promised PSL land...

The "Pie-Eyed Piper" of PSL...

av-5353.jpg?_r=0 BwaannaZulla!!!!

Posted Image
THE GREAT EXPERIMENT CONTINUES

#78 stugotz81

stugotz81

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

What's a PSL?

You can’t fly with eagles when you keep walking with turkeys

#79 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 16,624 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

I just hope people dont get themselves into a terrible bind due to Jets PSL's.  i hope people thoroughly review their options before they decide to default and not just rely on other people's posts that the jets wont pursue them.

I agree 100%

If the Jets don't want to lose 10's of millions of dollars, this could get ugly very quickly.  People better know what they are stepping into when they default.  The letter posted above seems to indicate they are coming after the money

#80 jgb

jgb

Darksider

• Members
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

Must have been lonely on that island with 90% of JetNation posters.

well with ecurb posting a million all caps responses to anyone speaking ill of psls, it did feel that way

I dont think calling you an ahole had anything to do with psl's.

:happy0071:

disappointed it took hours for someone to knock that ball off the tee

#81 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

disappointed it took hours for someone to knock that ball off the tee

JN has lost its burst.

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users