Off Topic - ARod is not very good right now

Maxman

Yeah that is right an off topic thread. And it is about the Yankees.

ARod just struck out with the winning run on 3rd base in the 8th and 1 out. A sac fly and a 3 more outs and the Yankees advance.

No. ARod strikes out and the game is still tied. His contract when measured against his performance is possibly the worst in the history of sports.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-Roid is gonna come up small in the big spot. That's how he do!

The O's offense is what's keeping the Yankees around

Can't score more than one run on Hughes? Really?

If you go to Yankee Stadium and score 2 runs and 1 run, you're walking out of there with 2 losses 99% of the time.

Where is the heart of the O's lineup?

BD

The O's just have a weak offense.

BD

i sorta agree. Yankees would be so super lucky if they get Oakland. I think they have to win tonight if its the Tigers. They caught a break with Verlander on the mound tonight. But can't have CC pitch tomorrow. They need to take advantage of the matchups IMO.

Yeah that is right an off topic thread. And it is about the Yankees.

ARod just struck out with the winning run on 3rd base in the 8th and 1 out. A sac fly and a 3 more outs and the Yankees advance.

No. ARod strikes out and the game is still tied. His contract when measured against his performance is possibly the worst in the history of sports.

swisher a rod and grandy are just phew awful

He's like the Gollum of baseball. As much as I want to rip the guy for any number of things, I can't stop feeling bad for him.

I cant feel bad for him. All of this would have been avoided if years ago he signed with the Mets where he would have been a hero. But instead they asked for everything under the sun plus 250 million and the Mets walked away and he ended up in Texas. He was then forced to join the Yankees with a fanbase that hated him because for years they had to say he stunk since Jeter was the best shortstop in the game. Of course now that I said this hell probably hit a 2 or 3 run homer this upcoming inning to win the series for the Yankees.

I cant feel bad for him. All of this would have been avoided if years ago he signed with the Mets where he would have been a hero. But instead they asked for everything under the sun plus 250 million and the Mets walked away and he ended up in Texas. He was then forced to join the Yankees with a fanbase that hated him because for years they had to say he stunk since Jeter was the best shortstop in the game. Of course now that I said this hell probably hit a 2 or 3 run homer this upcoming inning to win the series for the Yankees.

Oh good. Revisiting old wounds. That'll help me feel much better about this past season. What else should we bring into the mix? Jay Payton perhaps? Dick.

Oh good. Revisiting old wounds. That'll help me feel much better about this past season. What else should we bring into the mix? Jay Payton perhaps? Dick.

Just think about this one. If our guys spent the money on A-Rod they never would have had the money to let us all experience this:

mo+vaughn+%25286%2529.jpg

I can at least hold out a sliver of hope the Jets will get better one day even if just by dumb luck. Woody at least has spent money and made a few needed changes through the years. Ive given up hope on the Mets until they get new ownership.

Just think about this one. If our guys spent the money on A-Rod they never would have had the money to let us all experience this:

mo+vaughn+%25286%2529.jpg

I can at least hold out a sliver of hope the Jets will get better one day even if just by dumb luck. Woody at least has spent money and made a few needed changes through the years. Ive given up hope on the Mets until they get new ownership.

RJF circa 2009: "I mean, if you really think about it with the potential he's flashed, it totally makes sense to give Oliver Perez 36 million dollars."

Archived