Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Off Topic - ARod is not very good right now

Maxman    519,271

Yeah that is right an off topic thread. And it is about the Yankees.

ARod just struck out with the winning run on 3rd base in the 8th and 1 out. A sac fly and a 3 more outs and the Yankees advance.

No. ARod strikes out and the game is still tied. His contract when measured against his performance is possibly the worst in the history of sports.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

A-Roid is gonna come up small in the big spot. That's how he do!

The O's offense is what's keeping the Yankees around

Can't score more than one run on Hughes? Really?

If you go to Yankee Stadium and score 2 runs and 1 run, you're walking out of there with 2 losses 99% of the time.

Where is the heart of the O's lineup?

BD

Edited by BlackDynamite

Maxman    519,271

A pitchers duel between the top two home run hitting teams. Interesting.

Definitely want the Yankees to seal this tonight. Keep CC for game one of the next series.

Maxman    519,271

Even I thought the baseball gods would throw him a bone in that spot. I really thought he'd have a storybook moment there.

A sac fly seemed to be something even he could have pulled off. Guess not.

JiF    125,359

Mods, wrong forum.

Edited by JiF
  • Upvote 1

RutgersJetFan    84,010

A sac fly seemed to be something even he could have pulled off. Guess not.

He's like the Gollum of baseball. As much as I want to rip the guy for any number of things, I can't stop feeling bad for him.

Blackout    63,130

No way this team wins a WS. I'm amazed they might win this series. Most unclutch group I've ever seen.

the pitching is top notch so far though

HessStation    20,399

The O's just have a weak offense.

BD

i sorta agree. Yankees would be so super lucky if they get Oakland. I think they have to win tonight if its the Tigers. They caught a break with Verlander on the mound tonight. But can't have CC pitch tomorrow. They need to take advantage of the matchups IMO. Edited by HessStation

jetsjetsjetss    110

Yeah that is right an off topic thread. And it is about the Yankees.

ARod just struck out with the winning run on 3rd base in the 8th and 1 out. A sac fly and a 3 more outs and the Yankees advance.

No. ARod strikes out and the game is still tied. His contract when measured against his performance is possibly the worst in the history of sports.

swisher a rod and grandy are just phew awful

what if the A's come back?

They ain't coming back against Verlander.

Now if Valverde comes in, they have a shot.

I'd pitch Verlander until he throws up......

BD

Edited by BlackDynamite

jason423    7,835

He's like the Gollum of baseball. As much as I want to rip the guy for any number of things, I can't stop feeling bad for him.

I cant feel bad for him. All of this would have been avoided if years ago he signed with the Mets where he would have been a hero. But instead they asked for everything under the sun plus 250 million and the Mets walked away and he ended up in Texas. He was then forced to join the Yankees with a fanbase that hated him because for years they had to say he stunk since Jeter was the best shortstop in the game. Of course now that I said this hell probably hit a 2 or 3 run homer this upcoming inning to win the series for the Yankees.

RutgersJetFan    84,010

I cant feel bad for him. All of this would have been avoided if years ago he signed with the Mets where he would have been a hero. But instead they asked for everything under the sun plus 250 million and the Mets walked away and he ended up in Texas. He was then forced to join the Yankees with a fanbase that hated him because for years they had to say he stunk since Jeter was the best shortstop in the game. Of course now that I said this hell probably hit a 2 or 3 run homer this upcoming inning to win the series for the Yankees.

Oh good. Revisiting old wounds. That'll help me feel much better about this past season. What else should we bring into the mix? Jay Payton perhaps? Dick.

Blackout    63,130

Of course now that I said this hell probably hit a 2 or 3 run homer this upcoming inning to win the series for the Yankees.

lol Joe didn't give him a chance again

As much as I hate the Yankees, and as shabby an ace as Crispy Creme, or is it Captain Crunch, Sabathia is, the Yanks will win tomorrow.

Then lose to the Tigers in 7 (Verlander will pitch games 3 and 7)

BD