Off Topic - ARod is not very good right now

Maxman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that is right an off topic thread. And it is about the Yankees.

ARod just struck out with the winning run on 3rd base in the 8th and 1 out. A sac fly and a 3 more outs and the Yankees advance.

No. ARod strikes out and the game is still tied. His contract when measured against his performance is possibly the worst in the history of sports.

You are not kidding....but not only Arod, its Swish and Grandy as well WTF is up with these guys.....hopefully we will close it out tonight.

You guys are overreacting. The Yankees are a gritty, young bunch who have their futures ahead of them. They are building a nucleus and figuring out how to win together.

I smell a dynasty.

Don't even go there dude, you wish your team was 1/10th as good or 1/27th what the Yankees history means to baseball.

Not really. The tweakable are easily tweaked. We all know that the Yankees invented baseball. We know this because their fans tell us so.

Listen WTF is your problem dude? I am a Yankees fan. The Yankees are in the Playoffs You make a cynical comment about them and you then retort with your sh*t? You will get a comment back. If you can't handle it, then dont say sh*t. I believe your not from these parts right (NY area)? You can keep going if you want. I am waiting.

Listen WTF is your problem dude? I am a Yankees fan. The Yankees are in the Playoffs You make a cynical comment about them and you then retort with your sh*t? You will get a comment back. If you can't handle it, then dont say sh*t. I believe your not from these parts right (NY area)? You can keep going if you want. I am waiting.

Sure thing, tough guy.

With diminishing skills, ARod hasn't shortened his swing to catch up with a righty fastball. His swing is too long and that's why he's getting blown away by 88 mph "heater" by a sidearmer. He can't see the ball quick enough and with his long ass swing he's hopeless.

He's not a pussy like he was in the past. Cano, Swish, and Grandy have adopted the pussy role. ARod is just shot.

Don't even go there dude, you wish your team was 1/10th as good or 1/27th what the Yankees history means to baseball.

It's pompous posts like the first one I quoted that rightfully deserves to get flamed. Sounds like Patriots fans who think they're smarter fans because they chose to root for the Pats when Belichick came around.

It's pompous posts like the first one I quoted that rightfully deserves to get flamed. Sounds like Patriots fans who think they're smarter fans because they chose to root for the Pats when Belichick came around.

Is your baseball team in the playoffs? Nothing pompous about it...just stating facts, look them up if you want or I can provide them to you. If you don't like the Yanks...ok then. Just admit it and move on....come on man.

With diminishing skills, ARod hasn't shortened his swing to catch up with a righty fastball. His swing is too long and that's why he's getting blown away by 88 mph "heater" by a sidearmer. He can't see the ball quick enough and with his long ass swing he's hopeless.

He's not a pussy like he was in the past. Cano, Swish, and Grandy have adopted the pussy role. ARod is just shot.

+1

The Yankees are the finest collection of baseball players human beings the world has ever known. I predict without a shadow of a doubt that they will win tonight, then go on to win the league pennant and the World Series, before curing cancer and wiping out world hunger. I know this because Derek Jeter appeared to me in a dream and told me it would be so.

The Yankees are the finest collection of baseball players human beings the world has ever known. I predict without a shadow of a doubt that they will win tonight, then go on to win the league pennant and the World Series, before curing cancer and wiping out world hunger. I know this because Derek Jeter appeared to me in a dream and told me it would be so.

cross out Derek Jeter for God and maybe I'll understand this.

Archived