JetNation Tailgating Videos

Maxman

In our quest to take over the world, we have decided to start doing video in addition to everything else that we currently do so well. :)

Courtney Aurillo was kind enough to agree to host our YouTube parking lot show and we filmed the first time before the 49ers game. This was our first time doing this, so it took us a little while to get it uploaded. We have a Texans video going up soon and will be out there again on Sunday before the Jets \ Colts game.

Thanks to Courtney for hosting, Kristen Martin for recording the video and Tailgate Joe for feeding us all!

Here is the video from before the Jets \ Texans game:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice how u waited for me to leave to start filming...

btw, sorry Duane, you should have remained just a football fan...

You literally missed by minutes. I was going to offer you to Courtney's job as host and everything.

Nicely done, I'm looking forward to the next one. Come to think of it, you should send a crew to the away games, too. That would be interesting.

The next one is much better, we found some fans that were going pretty crazy. And then this happened:

court.jpg

Except when the guy was putting Courtney down, the older guy next to him starting fighting with him. They had words and another guy jumped in between them. They seriously almost fought and we had no idea why.

I wasn't scared though because I had Courtney there to protect me.

The next one is much better, we found some fans that were going pretty crazy. And then this happened:

court.jpg

Except when the guy was putting Courtney down, the older guy next to him starting fighting with him. They had words and another guy jumped in between them. They seriously almost fought and we had no idea why.

I wasn't scared though because I had Courtney there to protect me.

There is a dirty joke just screaming to come out in this picture. But I will behave myself.

great video...makes me homesick!

My favorite moment here had to be the guy that said he became a Jets fan because of Jets fans .. go Jetnation!

That is Duane and he really gave a great answer. Now I have to say that I know Duane very well. And he is not a good person. Anyway I digress :) .... seriously that was a great answer. That guy should sell stuff for a living, haha.

I like how she's only a foot and a half taller while on Phil's shoulders.

LOL -- I am not sure who that guy is, he just kind of tackled her and said you are getting on my shoulders and doing the Jets chant. Then he fought with the older guy next to him. Nobody was on my shoulders though, I have a reputation to live down to.

Damn wish my friend would've let me park in lot B instead of J and we could've made it in the video.

Are you going to be in J again? We are actually headed that way this week...let me know where you guys are at when you get there and hopefully we can stop by. We are looking for ROWDY fans this week. Really rowdy. :)

come over to my Tailgate Sunday and I'll let you know what the guy did to upset me...lol

I think we are headed to the other side of the stadium this time. But I believe we have the exchange on tape. I haven't seen it yet, but the camera guy said he got it. Not going to lie, I think that will be hysterical to watch. There was silence and then pushing\words like 1 second later. That thing escalated really quick, lol.

We should have the Texans video up hopefully tonight! Thanks.

Are you going to be in J again? We are actually headed that way this week...let me know where you guys are at when you get there and hopefully we can stop by. We are looking for ROWDY fans this week. Really rowdy. :)

Hey Phil I usually only go to a cpl games a year. My friend has the season tickets. If I go to another game this yr I will let you know.

Archived