JetNation Tailgating Videos

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestion: Can we post the Colts pre-victory vid b4 the Texans one!

The Texans one is done, that is being uploaded very soon.

The Colts one is almost done. We had some work to do that is why the first two took so long. The Texans one is pretty good...these are a lot of fun to do if nothing else!

No love for the executive producer? I see how it is, lol.

I thought you were the camera guy, bro. I've only seen it on my phone - was waiting to see it on the big screen before I critiqued the cinematography. lol

I thought you were the camera guy, bro. I've only seen it on my phone - was waiting to see it on the big screen before I critiqued the cinematography. lol

That's awesome!

No, I wasn't the camera man. JetNation isn't messing around. We have a camera crew and everything. I am learning cool terms like b roll as well.

I understand that you're a busy guy, but you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Dynamite sound effects when the kids proclaimed Eli as their favorite starting QB, though...

Lol my bad. I was trying to get another view out of you. JK I misread your post on my phone. My bad. :)

We put a LOT of videos out there this week. Thanks for all the views everyone...glad that we are caught up video wise. We are planning on producing one video each week through the end of the season.

Really positive feedback so far, we have several additional ideas and are looking forward to making these even better!

http://www.youtube.com/jetnation

Well that still doesn't make him, a recent JN member, a bush league hack.

Max, i wasn't actually trying to insulting anyone, i haven't even seen the video in question. I'm sorry if i offended a recent jn member, whoever that may be, it was more of along the lines of the poster....ah, i think you get the point.

Archived