Who wants to work out with a Jet?

Maxman

Our friends at Mastercard have another Priceless NY promotion going on and they have given us several tickets to give away to a skills competition. This will be held at the Jets training facility in Florham Park NJ. Here are the event details:

Event: Skills Competition @ Jets Training Center

Date: Tuesday, October 23rd

Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm

Location: Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park

The Atlantic Health Training Center is one of the best in football and you'll get a behind the scenes look at where your team gets ready for Sundays. Not only will you see where all the preparation takes place, you'll be able to test your skills in football drills in the field house and then hear from a football player who will share his experiences in the league.

How do I enter?

There are several ways to enter, we will pick winners from the JetNation forums, Twitter and Facebook. Here are 3 ways to enter to win:

1. Make a short post in this thread telling us why you should win.

2. If you are on Twitter we will pick some who retweets this tweet.

3. If you are on Facebook, like this post.

When will the winners be announced?

The winners will be announced on Friday 10/19/12 in this thread.

mastercard.pngOur friends at Mastercard have another Priceless NY promotion going on and they have given us several tickets to give away to a skills competition.  This will be held at the Jets training facility in Florham Park NJ.  Here are the event details:

Event: Skills Competition @ Jets Training Center

Date

: Tuesday, October 23rd

Time
: 6:00pm-8:00pm

Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park

The Atlantic Health Training Center is one of the best in football and you’ll get a behind the scenes look at where your team gets ready for Sundays. Not only will you see where all the preparation takes place, you’ll be able to test your skills in football drills in the field house and then hear from a football player who will share his experiences in the league.

How do I enter?

There are several ways to enter, we will pick winners from the JetNation forums, Twitter and Facebook.  Here are 3 ways to enter to win:

1.  Make a short post in this thread telling us why you should win.

2.  If you are on Twitter we will pick some who retweets this tweet.

3.  If you are on Facebook, like this post.

When will the winners be announced?

The winners will be announced on Friday 10/19/12 in our NY Jets Forum.

I've been a fan of the Jets since the Sack Exchange days. It would be one of the best days in my life to be standing on the same field that the stars of today stand on. I may not own season tickets or be able to spend hundreds of dollars on a ticket but I bleed green and white, even my F150 is green with a huge Jet helmet magnet on the back. Thank you for this chance.

GJ

To our new friends here at JN.

Welcome! Hope you poke around a bit and join in some conversations... especially the game thread tomorrow and post game. We would love to hear more opinions about our favorite team. JN is a fun place (been here 6 years) and a great way to blow off steam after another painful loss.

Good luck in the contest!

To our new friends here at JN.

Welcome! Hope you poke around a bit and join in some conversations... especially the game thread tomorrow and post game. We would love to hear more opinions about our favorite team. JN is a fun place (been here 6 years) and a great way to blow off steam after another painful loss.

)

Good luck in the contest!

So you are just going to replace Hess and move on?

For shame Bit, for shame!

Anyway, I should totally win this. Not only am I more skilled than 90% of the NFL, I'm a workout warrior too. I look really good in tights without a shirt. Thing is, my workouts translate to the real field. I'm not Vernon Gholston. I once dunked on Vince Carter and got punched in the face by former NFL RB, Dee Brown. So I've already got some experience that would most certainly play a factor in this competition. Is this a competition? If it is, I'll totally win. All I do is win. And even if I dont win, nobody looks better losing. Mostly because I'm sexy but also because I'm a Mets, Jets, Knicks fan who knows how to lose with grace.

Anyway, for what its worth. Whoever is making selections for this contest would be a fool not to pick me. Especially if they're a Jets fan because I'm pretty confident once they see what I can do, McElroy wont have job holding the clip board anymore. It will be JiF. Can I put that on my jersey? Either way, my presence alone would bring this team to greatness. Kind of like the Tim Tebow effect but only the JiF effect would actually be effective.

Thank you for your consideration.

~ JiF

Anyway, I should totally win this. Not only am I more skilled than 90% of the NFL, I'm a workout warrior too. I look really good in tights without a shirt. Thing is, my workouts translate to the real field. I'm not Vernon Gholston. I once dunked on Vince Carter and got punched in the face by former NFL RB, Dee Brown. So I've already got some experience that would most certainly play a factor in this competition. Is this a competition? If it is, I'll totally win. All I do is win. And even if I dont win, nobody looks better losing. Mostly because I'm sexy but also because I'm a Mets, Jets, Knicks fan who knows how to lose with grace.

Anyway, for what its worth. Whoever is making selections for this contest would be a fool not to pick me. Especially if they're a Jets fan because I'm pretty confident once they see what I can do, McElroy wont have job holding the clip board anymore. It will be JiF. Can I put that on my jersey? Either way, my presence alone would bring this team to greatness. Kind of like the Tim Tebow effect but only the JiF effect would actually be effective.

Thank you for your consideration.

~ JiF

I agree that a circle jerker should win. Max... JiF is our top circle jerker. He must win.

You are our top Jets/ JN circle-jerker. You deserve to be there.

Right. LIke how my Avatar says H8s the Jets and how I think Sanchez is the worst QB in the league.

Some of you mistake being level headed for homerism.

I'm hands down, far and away, the most level headed fan on the board. Its not even close. I'd win that competition in a land slide.

Archived