Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lil Bit Special

Unofficial Game Thread- Baltimore Colts vs. Titans of New York

745 posts in this topic

328.gif06gy7iypf21q42zgg1h0s596d.gif

We seriously cant get game threads started at midnight anymore??? So sad. Where have all our posters gone too??

Go Jets!

328.gif06gy7iypf21q42zgg1h0s596d.gif

We seriously cant get game threads started at midnight anymore??? So sad. Where have all our posters gone too??

Go Jets!

I was actually about to start a thread when I saw this one. Ive decided that I will let this one rock for now. Making the official game thread an unofficial thread is a nice and unexpected change of pace. Just what this team needs. Bravo.

and FWIW, most of our fans are watching the Yankees in extra innings most likely

and FWIW, most of our fans are watching the Yankees in extra innings most likely

Why arent they posting in the Yankees thread????

I think they're all asleep and are dreaming of a Titans victory tomorrow!!!

Go Jets.

Gone are the days of dedicated posters starting this at midnight.

I like unofficial game threads better.

Edited by JADEDGREEN

I was just wrapping up the ribs and getting the cooler ready for tomorrow. I think you will be pleased at these figures LBS. When I BBQ ribs in the parking lot, in October, we are a whopping 1-0. I was gonna save this guaranteed victory for the Miami game. But since I think its all over if we lose tomorrow, I thought I would bump it foward. So my boy and I will be eating the ribs in the lot fully knowing that we cant lose. Enjoy the game everyone. J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wrapping up the ribs and getting the cooler ready for tomorrow. I think you will be pleased at these figures LBS. When I BBQ ribs in the parking lot, in October, we are a whopping 1-0. I was gonna save this guaranteed victory for the Miami game. But since I think its all over if we lose tomorrow, I thought I would bump it foward. So my boy and I will be eating the ribs in the lot fully knowing that we cant lose. Enjoy the game everyone. J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM2G9fYymek

Mmmmm RIBS!!!

Do we really have to play again already?................... ****

Go Jets.

Gone are the days of dedicated posters starting this at midnight.

I was busy watching tape on John Cena. They really dropped this on us last second

From what I've seen he's pretty good with a cheap shot, the refs hardly catch him and he also appears to be in good shape. Perhaps a replacement for Sal Alosi? You gotta admit it's been down hill since we lost him

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Win this game for Jeter, and Coco B Ware!

I love time warps and ribs and fake athletes on steroids and unofficial threads and no santonio Holmes and batted balls !!!!!! We simply CAN NOT LOSE this week!!!!!

lets go jets.

Go jets...

24-14 jets..

are they wearing throwbacks or was that part of the unofficial ness thing ?

I was busy watching tape on John Cena. They really dropped this on us last second

From what I've seen he's pretty good with a cheap shot, the refs hardly catch him and he also appears to be in good shape. Perhaps a replacement for Sal Alosi? You gotta admit it's been down hill since we lost him

:lol:

are they wearing throwbacks or was that part of the unofficial ness thing ?

no throwbacks. I was mad at no official thread, so if someone started an official thread like they're supposed to, people wouldnt get confused with 2 threads of the same title.