744 replies to this topic

#1 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

We seriously cant get game threads started at midnight anymore??? So sad. Where have all our posters gone too??

Go Jets!
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#2 gangreenman

gangreenman

The Gamethread/chat Guy

• Members
  • 5,873 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

We seriously cant get game threads started at midnight anymore??? So sad. Where have all our posters gone too??

Go Jets!

I was actually about to start a thread when I saw this one. Ive decided that I will let this one rock for now. Making the official game thread an unofficial thread is a nice and unexpected change of pace. Just what this team needs. Bravo.
Posted Image

ďThey asked what I was going to do in the off-season and I was like 'What do you mean, off-season?' Iím going to be at the facility...thatís my new home." - Mark Sanchez

#3 gangreenman

gangreenman

The Gamethread/chat Guy

• Members
  • 5,873 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

and FWIW, most of our fans are watching the Yankees in extra innings most likely
Posted Image

ďThey asked what I was going to do in the off-season and I was like 'What do you mean, off-season?' Iím going to be at the facility...thatís my new home." - Mark Sanchez

#4 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

and FWIW, most of our fans are watching the Yankees in extra innings most likely

Why arent they posting in the Yankees thread????

I think they're all asleep and are dreaming of a Titans victory tomorrow!!!
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#5 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 57,651 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Go Jets.

Gone are the days of dedicated posters starting this at midnight.

#6 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

#7 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

#8 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

#9 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

I like unofficial game threads better.

Edited by JADEDGREEN, 13 October 2012 - 11:40 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Section 333

Section 333

Starter of Threads

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

I was just wrapping up the ribs and getting the cooler ready for tomorrow. I think you will be pleased at these figures LBS. When I BBQ ribs in the parking lot, in October, we are a whopping 1-0. I was gonna save this guaranteed victory for the Miami game. But since I think its all over if we lose tomorrow, I thought I would bump it foward. So my boy and I will be eating the ribs in the lot fully knowing that we cant lose. Enjoy the game everyone. J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#11 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

#12 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

I was just wrapping up the ribs and getting the cooler ready for tomorrow. I think you will be pleased at these figures LBS. When I BBQ ribs in the parking lot, in October, we are a whopping 1-0. I was gonna save this guaranteed victory for the Miami game. But since I think its all over if we lose tomorrow, I thought I would bump it foward. So my boy and I will be eating the ribs in the lot fully knowing that we cant lose. Enjoy the game everyone. J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm RIBS!!!

#13 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

#14 Section 333

Section 333

Starter of Threads

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkNO4nmgFWE

NICE.
Posted Image

#15 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Posted Image

#16 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,510 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

Do we really have to play again already?................... ****

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#17 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,510 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

Go Jets.

Gone are the days of dedicated posters starting this at midnight.

I was busy watching tape on John Cena. They really dropped this on us last second

From what I've seen he's pretty good with a cheap shot, the refs hardly catch him and he also appears to be in good shape. Perhaps a replacement for Sal Alosi? You gotta admit it's been down hill since we lost him

Edited by SayNoToDMC, 14 October 2012 - 02:09 AM.

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#18 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

Win this game for Jeter, and Coco B Ware!

Posted Image

#19 GREENBEAN

GREENBEAN

I may or may not like things

• Members
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

I love time warps and ribs and fake athletes on steroids and unofficial threads and no santonio Holmes and batted balls !!!!!! We simply CAN NOT LOSE this week!!!!!
Why must the Jets make it possible for me to be ridiculed at work EVERY SINGLE YEAR??????

/Users/christopherteaney/Downloads/dark-elf-shaiya.jpg

#20 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,232 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

lets go jets.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#21 spjets

spjets

NFL Alumni

• Members
  • 6,344 posts
  • Locationiron station NC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Go jets...

24-14 jets..

#22 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,614 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

At least the weathers nice. Go Jets.

#23 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,102 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

are they wearing throwbacks or was that part of the unofficial ness thing ?
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#24 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

I was busy watching tape on John Cena. They really dropped this on us last second

From what I've seen he's pretty good with a cheap shot, the refs hardly catch him and he also appears to be in good shape. Perhaps a replacement for Sal Alosi? You gotta admit it's been down hill since we lost him

:lol:

#25 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,689 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

are they wearing throwbacks or was that part of the unofficial ness thing ?

no throwbacks. I was mad at no official thread, so if someone started an official thread like they're supposed to, people wouldnt get confused with 2 threads of the same title.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users