Broncos & Chargers

kay_gee

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned, but the Chargers epically melted down last night.

I have to ask: how does Norv Turner still have a job? How is Philip Rivers considered a good QB? I feel like this kind of meltdown happens to them at least once a season and in spite of having high expectations always disappoint.

Am I wrong about this?

how does Norv Turner still have a job?

Don't know and don't care. All I know is that I want him to keep it. First because, well, screw the Chargers. And second, because as soon as he gets fired people here will be clamouring to hire him as the OC.

this. that was a 14-2 team with a fluke loss to a noodle armed QB ;)

i wish ill on the Chargers until they rehire Marty....you never fire a guy after a 14-2 year in SAN DIEGO

He couldn't get it done in the playoffs. The magic of the Schottenheimer's is getting somebody so clueless to replace them you ask questions. The only believable BS Rex ever said was he probably could have won a couple rings with that team, they where loaded with talent.

He couldn't get it done in the playoffs. The magic of the Schottenheimer's is getting somebody so clueless to replace them you ask questions. The only believable BS Rex ever said was he probably could have won a couple rings with that team, they where loaded with talent.

and boy were they!

Drew Brees, Ladanian Tomlinson and Antonio Gates behind a solid line is a dream offense

then even with that sissy boy Rivers at QB they kept winning but that's because they had the best RB ever

this. that was a 14-2 team with a fluke loss to a noodle armed QB ;)

i wish ill on the Chargers until they rehire Marty....you never fire a guy after a 14-2 year in SAN DIEGO

he'll be coming to Cleveland as part of the new super power coaching staff we are about to assemble. Reid, Turner, and Rex when they're all fired at the end of the season. It's going to be pretty awesome!

he'll be coming to Cleveland as part of the new super power coaching staff we are about to assemble. Reid, Turner, and Rex when they're all fired at the end of the season. It's going to be pretty awesome!

He'll probably bring in his prodigy to mentor Geno Smith. Father and son back together again

I think the bigger story was that the Chargers were up by 24 at half time.

If not for five turnovers, a couple were pick sixes I think..and one (maybe two) offensive scores.. the op is saying that

Rivers/Turner took a sh*t last night...

I know one TD Manning threw was to a former Colt..in the fourth quarter, how many fourth quarter comebacks is that

for Peyton now ..three..four ?

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned, but the Chargers epically melted down last night.

I have to ask: how does Norv Turner still have a job? How is Philip Rivers considered a good QB? I feel like this kind of meltdown happens to them at least once a season and in spite of having high expectations always disappoint.

Am I wrong about this?

if rivers is the jets qb we probably play in 2 superbowls and win at aleast one of them. rivers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sanchez

Don't know and don't care. All I know is that I want him to keep it. First because, well, screw the Chargers. And second, because as soon as he gets fired people here will be clamouring to hire him as the OC.

Now that you say that...was hoping Norv got fired last year just so Rex could have hired him to help Sanchez...prior to Harbaugh...he's the only OC to get value out of Alex Smith...we could have done worse...right now...looks like Rex, Sparano and Sanchez are glued for the foreseeable future.

if rivers is the jets qb we probably play in 2 superbowls and win at aleast one of them. rivers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sanchez

yeah, unless his meltdown of 4 INTs and 2 fumbles come in the second half of the SB. Sanchez has nothing to do with this.

Archived