How many points do the Jets win by Sunday?

The Crusher

Blind faith, does not keep score.

Jets by 3 :)

3? That's an excellent contribution to my quest. Truth is the number 3 kept repeating itself over and over and over in my beautiful slumber. Kinda blurry. But definitely the number three appeared over and over. Pretty sure we were on offense at the time.

Well done please stay and help me on my quest.

Thank You

Crusher

So are you agreeing with his guess or just polluting my thread with incorrectly punctuated gobbly gook? I missed your guess. Please focus.

Thank you

Crusher

I agree no shutout, sorry you missed my guess. Please focus.

You're welcome

First off i would like to sincerely thank you for taking this seriously. to much horseplay on this sight.

1? Hmmmm? Could be considering the fact I woke up from my beautiful slumber with morning wood. Could be a sign.

Thank you

Crusher

If you morning wood and slumber correlates with my 1 then let me use a roman numeral I

It gets worse. I think we are going to work out this QB situation and finally have an answer figured out. AND I even think we will be able to air the ball out against the Pats! BOOM!

OMG. Please take the damn pill the nice lady in the white dress hands you. Just guess a freaking number and save your fantasies and masturbatory precursors for group session or another thread.

Thank you

Crusher

If you morning wood and slumber correlates with my 1 then let me use a roman numeral I

Could we stay on topic and stop talking about fat guys who can;t see their penis? If one comes to the thread he might get his feelings hurt. Oh wait pretty sure he was banned.

Thank You

Crusher

Jets will win by 7 and because of this thrilling victory Sanchez gets to dump his has been, high mileage, over the hill actress girlfriend and upgrades to a model again. Funny how the quality of his girfriends depend on how his career is going. Im guessing he is hangin with Whoopee Goldberg by December.

First off i would like to sincerely thank you for taking this seriously. to much horseplay on this sight.

1? Hmmmm? Could be considering the fact I woke up from my beautiful slumber with morning wood. Could be a sign.

Thank you

Crusher

Full chub or half chub? Since clearly your slumber has more to do with victory then talent or coaching there's no way I can be expect to make a prediction without all the variables

Jets will win by 7 and because of this thrilling victory Sanchez gets to dump his has been, high mileage, over the hill actress girlfriend and upgrades to a model again. Funny how the quality of his girfriends depend on how his career is going. Im guessing he is hangin with Whoopee Goldberg by December.

7. Woah!! 7. So that would mean whatever they score we would score one touchdown more? My slumber was very beautiful and I appreciate your answer but damn. 7?

7? That's a hell of a guess. Let me think. I did wake up to the smell of Mrs Crusher cooking pig and scrambled eggs for breakfast. My average morning feast is right around 7 pounds. Wow. This could be it.

Not sure gay dudes really care about how old their girlfriends are.

Thank you

Crusher

Archived