How many points do the Jets win by Sunday?

The Crusher

Full chub or half chub? Since clearly your slumber has more to do with victory then talent or coaching there's no way I can be expect to make a prediction without all the variables

Truth is I have to look at it by the reflection in the mirror. It was backwards but rather stout i would say.

Thank you

Crusher

2 point Jets victory by the foot of Nick Folk as Tebow leads a game winning drive working his magic from starting on the Patriots 1 yard line.

SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would actually be kind of expected. Now you know what would be surprising for us bitches? If SANCHEZ lead us down field from the pats 1 yard line.

2 point Jets victory by the foot of Nick Folk as Tebow leads a game winning drive working his magic from starting on the Patriots 1 yard line.

SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 sounds solid. Rest of the flamboyant nonsense in your post borders on un-readable.

Thank You

Crusher

Jets will win by 7 and because of this thrilling victory Sanchez gets to dump his has been, high mileage, over the hill actress girlfriend and upgrades to a model again. Funny how the quality of his girfriends depend on how his career is going. Im guessing he is hangin with Whoopee Goldberg by December.

Dude, what are you a homophobe? so what our QB is dating a MLB player. Did you see what he did with Tony Parker? Turned him from a boy into a NBA champ! I have to look at Evan Longoria like Susan Sarandon from Bull Duram, except with balls. Gunna turn our fresh from college 24 year old into a seasoned Vet! Now that the Rays season has been over for a little bit and he has been able to spend more time with Mark, look for the dividends to be paid, in spades!!!!

Archived