Jets-Pats score

faba

The Jets will give the Pats their best shot this week, that said I don't think the Jets best shot on 10/21/12 will be good enough on the road against the Pats, hopefully come Thanksgivingish that will not be the case, and if the Jets lose here to the Pats, they have 3 winnable games to get their sh*t together, and will get to play the Pats 2 times this season with 1st place on the line.

Pats 34

Jets 24

Game is close until the end, Brady, and Ridley hold the ball for over 9 minutes in the 4th, and put the game away with a back breaking TD with about 2 minutes to go.

I believe the Jets plan to use Tebow in some trick plays and have him throw deep when it appears to be a run at first

I don't see us running for 100 yards in a regular fashion but if we do it's probably because of one big play. The Jets are 2-0 in the division and going to 3-0 would be huge for us, this must serve as an extra motivation for the coaching staff

Rex and the Jets are not afraid of traveling to Foxboro (i.e. 2011 playoff game)

Call me crazy but I see the Jets winning in a near-heart attack fashion

27-24 Jets

I believe the Jets plan to use Tebow in some trick plays and have him throw deep when it appears to be a run at first

I don't see us running for 100 yards in a regular fashion but if we do it's probably because of one big play. The Jets are 2-0 in the division and going to 3-0 would be huge for us, this must serve as an extra motivation for the coaching staff

Rex and the Jets are not afraid of traveling to Foxboro (i.e. 2011 playoff game)

Call me crazy but I see the Jets winning in a near-heart attack fashion

27-24 Jets

from your mouth to the Football Gods ears!

Archived