NFL | NBC unveils some of their television plans for 2006

Smizzy

NFL | NBC unveils some of their television plans for 2006

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:58:52 -0800

Paul J. Gough, of Reuters, reports NBC has unveiled some of their plans for when they take over Sunday Night Football starting with the 2006 season. NBC plans to launch a studio show called "Football Night in America," which will run for one-hour starting at 7:00 p.m. ET on Sundays. John Madden has been named on-air analyst and Cris Collinsworth will be the in-studio analyst. The play-by-play announcer has yet to be announced, as Al Michaels has agreed to remain with ABC and broadcast Monday Night Football on ESPN.

Has anyone heard about the flexible Schedules next year?? Peter king was talking bout it on last weeks inside the NFL....

yes I believe the schedule will be flexible for the Sunday night games for sure, not sure about the monday night games. I used to be against it but I think I like the idea now. Provided you see every Jets game (or your respecitve team) like me and others, who doesn't want a competitive prime time game?? Look at the past few weeks and upcoming weeks. ATL-NO? DET-GB? Upcoming NE-NYJ - brutal

yes I believe the schedule will be flexible for the Sunday night games for sure, not sure about the monday night games. I used to be against it but I think I like the idea now. Provided you see every Jets game (or your respecitve team) like me and others, who doesn't want a competitive prime time game?? Look at the past few weeks and upcoming weeks. ATL-NO? DET-GB? Upcoming NE-NYJ - brutal

This flexible schedule could be tough on us season ticket holders. If it started this year, the MNF Pats game would definitely be swapped. I wonder how much notice will be given for these changes. Should be interesting.

Archived