California fantasy slut league

faba

PIEDMONT, Calif. — Parents have been told that male athletes at a high school in a San Francisco Bay Area suburb formed what they called a "Fantasy Slut League," awarding points for sex with female students.

Piedmont High School principal Rich Kitchens says the so-called league, which had existed up to six years, has been disbanded.

School officials learned of what the varsity players were doing after a date-rape awareness assembly this month. The number of students involved is being withheld.

The San Francisco Chronicle ( http://bit.ly/PNbkO4) says Kitchen sent a letter to parents Friday, saying officials learned that varsity players earned "points for documented engagement in sexual activities" with girls who often weren't aware of the game.

The school, in an affluent area near Oakland, is not planning to discipline the students involved.

___

Information from: San Francisco Chronicle, http://www.sfgate.com/

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who and the guy from "team patriots" kept trying to pass off used condoms from his morning ritual as proof

Daddy issues + obsession with athletes/celebrities lead to lawls like this.

interviewer: what was your biggest life goal:

girl: well I slept with our high school's leading star quarterback!

interviewer: oh really? where is he playing college at? USC?

girl: no he's pumping gas down the road now

And??? Boys are disgusting scumbags. I know. I was one. Now Im a disgusting man.

And they didnt break any laws. So why should they be disciplined?

they don't have much to fear from the courts

the dads, on the other hand, will form their own league pretty soon

this will end badly for a lot of those kids

ok, I have two daughters. This makes me cringe. But... even though I never personally went this far with friends in HS, I did a ton of so much stupid, immature sh*t I regret. I mean, kids are kids. HS Boys are walking hormones. Lets keep it real, so are the girls. Worry about your own and hope you brought them up well enough they would be above this stuff. But to jump on the soapbox and point the finger in disgust is just being overdramatic.

ok, I have two daughters. This makes me cringe. But... even though I never personally went this far with friends in HS, I did a ton of so much stupid, immature sh*t I regret. I mean, kids are kids. HS Boys are walking hormones. Lets keep it real, so are the girls. Worry about your own and hope you brought them up well enough they would be above this stuff. But to jump on the soapbox and point the finger in disgust is just being overdramatic.

For sure. I dont know if it was posted here but there are schools in Florida where middle school girls wear certain jewelry to reflect what they've done sexually.

Archived