#1 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,233 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

who'da thunk it? NLCS MVP!
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#2 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:04 AM

who'da thunk it? NLCS MVP!

I did when I traded for him in my fantasy league early in the season.. That ****er played a huge role in me winning this year.

but Red Sox fans must be losing their minds seeing what he is doing and all they got for him was a middling reliever who wore out I-95 from Pawtucket to Fenway.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#3 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,298 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

I did when I traded for him in my fantasy league early in the season.. That ****er played a huge role in me winning this year.

but Red Sox fans must be losing their minds seeing what he is doing and all they got for him was a middling reliever who wore out I-95 from Pawtucket to Fenway.

A move to the NL does wonders for many players. He was an expensive redundancy in Boston. Now Aviles is gone too so it makes you wonder.

#4 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,233 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

game one tonight :)
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#5 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,442 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

A move to the NL does wonders for many players. He was an expensive redundancy in Boston. Now Aviles is gone too so it makes you wonder.

I'm wondering if they feel Iglesias is ready.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#6 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,298 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

I'm wondering if they feel Iglesias is ready.

His defense is. He'll never be able to hit. Ciriaco was a revelation last season, but he's a utility guy, not a starter. Have to fill voids in LF, 1B too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users