Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Do The Jets Stand For?

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What do the Jets stand for? Most nights we don’t know anymore.  They were going to be a ground and pound team and now they are searching for an identity.  This week Courtney and Phil look into the Jets struggles, talk about the injuries and look ahead to Sunday and the Dennis Byrd ring of honor ceremony.

Posted · Report post

What do the Jets stand for? Most nights we don’t know anymore. They were going to be a ground and pound team and now they are searching for an identity. This week Courtney and Phil look into the Jets struggles, talk about the injuries and look ahead to Sunday and the Dennis Byrd ring of honor ceremony.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0014.mp3

(I have a damn cold so I sound like *&^%, Next week we will be back to doing this in person which is 1,000 times easier than over the phone).

Posted (edited) · Report post

We stand for poor Q.B play, loosing close games, can't run, can't pass, zero pass rush, and over priced vets. Oh and blow hard HC's

So why do I still love this team, I'm I in an abusive relationship?

Edited by BurnleyJet

Posted · Report post

Jovial - at least when Rex was a proper fat man.

Ebullient - remember those two AFC Chamionship games?

Titties - we like them. A lot.

SOJ - it is the way things were meant to be.

Posted (edited) · Report post

How about this ...

jest.jpg

LOL. You knew I had to post this once over here. It should be a good game.

Edited by Big Dave

Posted · Report post

The Jets stand for $$$$ first. They stand for trying to steal back page headlines. They stand for a head coach that is more about trying to be cute with the media, than trying to game plan. They stand for not admitting mistakes, for the sake of not making themselves look bad. They stand for trying short term fixes which turn into long term boondoggles.

Posted · Report post

The Jets stand for truth, justice and the American way.

Posted · Report post

Jerk

Every

Tear

Suckers

Posted · Report post

Apple pie and baseball.

Posted · Report post

What do the Jets stand for: This:

Remembering when you were just a boy or a girl, looking at your dad's or mom's TV staring at it in amazement as your favorite team, wearing your favorite color (you know that green) and with that cool helmet....wow you said as your dad or mom every now and then would scream and clap and sometimes yell and cry. You wondered why. Then there was that one great day that you went to your first game and sat down looking around you in this huge stadium, while dad or mom bought your first hot dog and you drank your first soda at the game, watching your team, your dad's or moms team. You felt part of the people as they clapped and screamed and jumped for joy, because we scored and then won.

You remember that cold day in autumn or wintertime what it smelled like what it tasted like and how it all made you feel as you held onto your dad's or mom's hand, walking to the car with so many people all around you happy and smiling and yelling J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets!

You remember watching the sun going down as you sat in the back seat starting to fall a sleep and being a little cold because the heat wasn't working yet in the car...

You remember.

Then on that christmas day or on your birthday that present wraped in green paper as you tera it open...wow you remember your first Jets shirt and how proud you were to have it and wear it and how dad or mom smiled at you when you put it on.

Your a Jets Fan.....The Jets are your team and will always be your team. GO JETS!

Posted · Report post

Just

Every

Tebow

Story

Posted · Report post

Jubilantly

Extend

The

Sanchize

Posted · Report post

Justifying

Everyday

Tannenbaum

Sucks

Posted · Report post

What do the Jets stand for?

The Pledge of Allegiance?

Posted · Report post

Just Existing To Suck!

Posted · Report post

Phil on the phone. Did that restraining order from Courtney kick in ?

Great job guys!

About JETS being under .500 when Mark throws more than 30 times. I wonder how many of those were part of the game plan and how many were because we were way way behind in the game and were trying to catch up!

Feel better.

Posted · Report post

How about this ...

jest.jpg

LOL. You knew I had to post this once over here. It should be a good game.

GFY!

Posted · Report post

Jesus

Endorses

Tebow

Starting

Posted · Report post

What do the Jets stand for: This:

Remembering when you were just a boy or a girl, looking at your dad's or mom's TV staring at it in amazement as your favorite team, wearing your favorite color (you know that green) and with that cool helmet....wow you said as your dad or mom every now and then would scream and clap and sometimes yell and cry. You wondered why. Then there was that one great day that you went to your first game and sat down looking around you in this huge stadium, while dad or mom bought your first hot dog and you drank your first soda at the game, watching your team, your dad's or moms team. You felt part of the people as they clapped and screamed and jumped for joy, because we scored and then won.

You remember that cold day in autumn or wintertime what it smelled like what it tasted like and how it all made you feel as you held onto your dad's or mom's hand, walking to the car with so many people all around you happy and smiling and yelling J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets!

You remember watching the sun going down as you sat in the back seat starting to fall a sleep and being a little cold because the heat wasn't working yet in the car...

You remember.

Then on that christmas day or on your birthday that present wraped in green paper as you tera it open...wow you remember your first Jets shirt and how proud you were to have it and wear it and how dad or mom smiled at you when you put it on.

Your a Jets Fan.....The Jets are your team and will always be your team. GO JETS!

Did you steal this from Hallmark?

Posted · Report post

I don't get how you can throw out a question like that and not quote Judge Smails.

Posted · Report post

The link to the podcasts don't appear in the threads on mobile. I'd OMGLOVE to listen to them, but ain't no way I'm clicking that "full version" button to do it.

Posted · Report post

Just

End

The

Season

Posted · Report post

The link to the podcasts don't appear in the threads on mobile. I'd OMGLOVE to listen to them, but ain't no way I'm clicking that "full version" button to do it.

You're right. You should click for the full link though - what else better do you have to do?? I mean really. Really.

Posted · Report post

You're right. You should click for the full link though - what else better do you have to do?? I mean really. Really.

HAVE SEX WITH PRETTY LADIES MAYBE?

Posted · Report post

HAVE SEX WITH PRETTY LADIES MAYBE?

982a4d4dcb4b1780a9a4bcd7716b6271.jpg