Sanchez Does NOT Suck

Jet27

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent 2 months doing absolutely nothing around here. I figured it was time to start.

Goethe would say that one who acts due to a sense of duty or guilt is actually the lesser man. Faust (being Nietsche's model for the Ubermensche), would merely post LOL every ten minutes to pad his post count and then murder a mod and take his place.

Goethe would say that one who acts due to a sense of duty or guilt is actually the lesser man. Faust (being Nietsche's model for the Ubermensche), would merely post LOL every ten minutes to pad his post count and then murder a mod and take his place.

the only thing your post that i understand is LOL

Let's try and stand by our QB since he is our QB and show our support and root for him to suceed to reach for higher play.

This sunday, lets root for Mark to Win!

Bad thread. Terrible thread idea.

Sanchez sucks.

Nice job guys lets root for our team to lose and our QB to fail.

1998 Vinny, Curtis and Keyshawn is the best group of "triplets" the Jets ever had

You forgot the best Slot WR in the game Wayne Chrebet. Funny the Jets were loaded with Pro Bowl Talent at the skill positions in 98 but if you dare mention getting pro bowl talent for Sanchez your considered an Idiot .

Yeah doing nothing and being fat is my mod niche. Find your own niche porky.,

i cant be the fat lazy mod because of you and I cant be the inbred hillbilly mod because of Thor. Im not sure what to be because those are all my main traits. Im gonna have to figure something out.

i cant be the fat lazy mod because of you and I cant be the inbred hillbilly mod because of Thor. Im not sure what to be because those are all my main traits. Im gonna have to figure something out.

You're the only mod that would choose to live in Montana (unless they found out that Montana has the higest % of guys with 12-inch d*cks).

Therefore, Montana Mod.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE WILL. THE MORAL IMPERATIVE IS A HOAX. YOU CAN ONLY WIN WITH A QB DRAFTED FIRST OVERALL. HAYDEN WHITE THINKS YOU SHOULD PLACE YOURSELF AT THE DISPOSAL OF THE SIGNIFIER.

WELL IF WE'RE JUST GONNA THROW KANTIAN LOGIC OUT THE WINDOW WHEN IT COMES TO SANCHEZ THEN I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.

Nice job guys lets root for our team to lose and our QB to fail.

Even if we did root for our QB to fail, he does well enough at failing on his own. Our support or lack thereof makes no difference. Should I be sympathizing with the 7th-highest paid QB in the league who bangs models? Nope.

I figured I would start this with these words of wisdom when I or you assess Mark Sanchez and/or his ability:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it, and while the surest way to corrupt a youth (and in this case Sanchez) is to instruct him to hold in a higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently, while in the end and as for me all I know is that I know nothing.

I thought I would provide the above as food for thought for those who want to continuily bash our QB, founded or unfounded.

Let's try and stand by our QB since he is our QB and show our support and root for him to suceed to reach for higher play.

This sunday, lets root for Mark to Win!

Anymore gems of wisdom for us?

Archived