Can we now start rooting for us to lose every game?

CoachTsurfing

So, is it too soon to start rooting for us to lose every game to get a better draft pick or does that make me a bad fan? And can we please start a different qb, at this point it doesn't even have to be tebow. just anyone. if we are going to suck lets see what else we have.

Sure. Have fun rooting against your team. In the end it wont matter if you root for or against them. Them winning or losing doesnt depend on what type of fan you are or how you act. You have no impact on them. But have fun.

No matter how much they rake me over the coals, or how much I talk about tanking the season for draft position, I cannot bring myself to root against my team -- or root for another team, for that matter. Life can really stink sometimes, but you don't off yourself. I would, however, be absolutely fine with offing Woody, Tanny, Rex and the rest of the ruling junta.

So, is it too soon to start rooting for us to lose every game to get a better draft pick or does that make me a bad fan? And can we please start a different qb, at this point it doesn't even have to be tebow. just anyone. if we are going to suck lets see what else we have.

It's not about the draft pick, it's about finally putting an end to Sanchez as QB of the NYJ.

I cannot ever root against the Jets, but at this point I truly believe whether it's this year or next year, we need a complete and utter house cleaning.

Tanny, Rex, and many of the players.

This group is done, somehow, they miraculously had a lot of luck and success in the first 2 years, but the house of cards has collapsed, and it ain't being rebuilt.

If losing every game this year gets us that much closer to realizing this, so be it, but I won't root for it.

Why even bother Coach, we ALL know that the Jets will screw up a top 5 pick like they always do anyway...when you start to feel that way it's time to find other stuff to do on Sunday afternoons bro...

This is why every effort needs to be made to bring in a football guy at the GM position who will properly evaluate the QB's in this draft. That is the most important move that will need to be made this offseason.

Unfortunately, we're not going to completely collapse after this. We suck, but we're not losing to ALL 4 of these teams: Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Rams. We'll probably win a game we shouldn't also. 6-10 is our floor, and that doesn't put us in great shape in the draft.

3-5. We can still run the table and go 11-5. LOL. Point being, lets not lay down for a pick that Tanny will mess up regardless.

if tanny is still making draft picks for this team come 2013 i might just have to quit watching football until something changes.

woody johnson sucks

tannenbaum sucks

ryan sucks

if tanny is still making drafdt picks for this team comne 2013 i might jusat have to quit watching football until something changes.

woody johnson sucks

tannenbaum sucks

ryan sucks

Yep pretty much sez it all 4 years of hell, might as well take up a new hobby

You just can't be serious about this after that jreck that was out there yesterday.

If they win 3 more games, I'll be shocked.

I am very serious that we will win more games, and that won't get us a high draft pick. And even if we were to land a high pick, I am not confident in tannenbaum.

It's OK, I like the first two a little more (though he and Jordan are close). Jordan is a sick athlete.

Haven't seen near as much of the other two, but I have watched every game Moore has ever played. He is a man amongst boys. I selfishly hope like hell he stays for his senior year, but he is now in Kiper's top five, and he would probably be wise to get paid. Never know what could happen. Bet Landry Jones is having second thoughts right about now.

Why even bother Coach, we ALL know that the Jets will screw up a top 5 pick like they always do anyway...when you start to feel that way it's time to find other stuff to do on Sunday afternoons bro...

I have been, we got disney passes been doing that, and running more. I've been doing a lot more college football this year.

Archived