Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My thoughts and Prayers.

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just wanted to let you guys know That all of you in NY as well as anyone else that will be affected by Sandy are in my Thoughts and Prayers. Be smart and stay safe.

Posted · Report post

I thought you were saying a nice few last words for the 2012 NY Jets

but thank you

Posted · Report post

If we would have spanked them he would be wishing for us to die.

Posted · Report post

If we would have spanked them he would be wishing for us to die.

haha Nah.

Posted · Report post

Yeah its gonna be a big one. Historic even. And I get to work a minimum 14 hour shift on the road in the middle of it. To think I graduated with a BA in literature from a SUNY school and couldn't find the road to success that Tom Shane trod. Instead I became a cop. Which is what happens when you get a degree in literature. You become a mailman or cop. I chose cop because I figured I was less likely to be shot at work. Be safe all.

Posted · Report post

Much thanks, Landshark.

Kind of lucky up here in Connecticut, we don't seem to be in line for the worst of it. Those of you who are going to get the worst-best wishes.

Posted · Report post

Yeah its gonna be a big one. Historic even. And I get to work a minimum 14 hour shift on the road in the middle of it. To think I graduated with a BA in literature from a SUNY school and couldn't find the road to success that Tom Shane trod. Instead I became a cop. Which is what happens when you get a degree in literature. You become a mailman or cop. I chose cop because I figured I was less likely to be shot at work. Be safe all.

We both screwed up, royally. I have a history teaching degree. I could have been Mr. GOB, Military History teacher and High School football coach. Instead, I'm sitting in the DB with 25 cases and being told to do "more with less".