Rex Ryan to take a 'hard look' at Tim Tebow's usage

Jetfan13

Maybe Rex Ryan should take a hard look at himself .

This!

I say it is what it is.....this team is a joke now thanks in part to Rex. And zero leadership. After this season, tell him thanks and good bye.

We need a true proven winner of an HC, that we can rebuild this organization from the top down....if its Gruden or Cowher it does not matter to me, both would be a major improvement over Rex.

There are no more scapegoat First was Shotty and now its Sanchez....Rex and Tanny take a good look in the mirror, this is why we are jokes now.

The good thing about this ridiculous exercise of futility and loyalty is that we will rid ourselves of Sanchez, Tanny and Rex at the same time. We won't get into another situation where we fire the coach but keep half his staff, and hamstring the new coach with the same problematic centerpiece as we've seen this franchise do in the past.

I expect this bitch to be gutted to the bone, and completely rebuilt.

I still can't believe Rex called this his most talented roster yet. This is possibly the least talented roster in the league and EASILY one of the most undisciplined and poorly coached teams I've ever seen.

Ape, not since Kotite do I have that sense that this is complete horse crap. Case in point:

1. In 2009 he takes over for a team that Mangini built along with Tanny. In 2008 if Favre would NOT have gotten hurt we had a helleva tought team. 2009/2010 AFCCGs = losses in both. With Sanchez and Shotty.

2. in 2011 we start seeing the sh*t crumble (from an in game coaching adjustment point of view), in last years lossess to the Raiders, Giants, Denver and the Phins. It was clear Rex had no answers and lost the team by the Fins game.

3. Last year no playoffs finish at 8-8. So what do we do we rid ourselves of the reason why we "suck" We fire Shotty for better or worse.

4. Now comes 2012...in the preseason we absolutely suck and can't score a TD. And by the 8th game of the season we are 3-5. And now Sanchez is the main reason we suck.

So the answer is lets get rid of Sanchez.......NO folks thats only part of the problem. The problem is we don't have true leadership, that understands how to build an NFL team. We have not had that since Parcells.

We need a complete change in direction. We need a true proven winner of a HC to run our organization. With this will come growing pains, I am willing to deal with over seeing this slapdick team and organization week in and week out. And then we either need to Trade of a proven QB and/or draft one as well. We need to build our identity of professionalism. Not this horsesh*t loud mouth crap that cannot back up its words with play on the field. Its over and done with folks. Time to cut bait, and have Woody open up his deep pockets and call Gruden or Cowher or Parcells or get Lonbardi out of the grave....

This!

I say it is what it is.....this team is a joke now thanks in part to Rex. And zero leadership. After this season, tell him thanks and good bye.

We need a true proven winner of an HC, that we can rebuild this organization from the top down....if its Gruden or Cowher it does not matter to me, both would be a major improvement over Rex.

There are no more scapegoat First was Shotty and now its Sanchez....Rex and Tanny take a good look in the mirror, this is why we are jokes now.

Rex is nothing special even when discussing defense. He came here and had some nice players in place and the result was a top ranked defense. Solid aganist the run and the pass. Rex didnt like Rhodes so he dumped him off and what resulted was a team very weak at the safety position that was totally exploited up the middle for 2 years.

If you look at the moves Rex has made the past 2 years and then look at the result, you now have a defense ranked in the upper teens that usually gets steamrolled by the better running teams in the league or destroyed by teams strong at the TE position. So to be honest about it Rex did a poor job with his front 7 and I feel he went about building them up ass backwards.

The biggest Issue is since we basically ignored the LB position other than a 3rd round pick this year our defense has gotten old and slow. This issue is NOT all on Rex however, it was due to some horribly thought out contracts to guys like Pace Scott and retaining a guy Like Bryan Thomas. Rather than playing Thomas why dont we get a dose of some of our younger LB's we keep hearing the team talk up ? Honestly Im sick of all the talk with no action.

Rex has shown nothing but decline since he arrived and I think most if not all of his success was due to what he walked into rather than what he created. His aggressive defense was a nice change and at times it made us dominant in his first year but since then I dont see much in the way of dominance at all. This along with the total ignorance of the offense makes Rex a very poor Head Coach. I think hes a good DC and thats probably about it but hes certainly no defensive genius like some made him out to be, not by a longshot.

Rex is nothing special even when discussing defense. He came here and had some nice players in place and the result was a top ranked defense. Solid aganist the run and the pass. Rex didnt like Rhodes so he dumped him off and what resulted was a team very weak at the safety position that was totally exploited up the middle for 2 years.

If you look at the moves Rex has made the past 2 years and then look at the result, you now have a defense ranked in the upper teens that usually gets steamrolled by the better running teams in the league or destroyed by teams strong at the TE position. So to be honest about it Rex did a poor job with his front 7 and I feel he went about building them up ass backwards.

The biggest Issue is since we basically ignored the LB position other than a 3rd round pick this year our defense has gotten old and slow. This issue is NOT all on Rex however, it was due to some horribly thought out contracts to guys like Pace Scott and retaining a guy Like Bryan Thomas. Rather than playing Thomas why dont we get a dose of some of our younger LB's we keep hearing the team talk up ? Honestly Im sick of all the talk with no action.

Rex has shown nothing but decline since he arrived and I think most if not all of his success was due to what he walked into rather than what he created. His aggressive defense was a nice change and at times it made us dominant in his first year but since then I dont see much in the way of dominance at all. This along with the total ignorance of the offense makes Rex a very poor Head Coach. I think hes a good DC and thats probably about it but hes certainly no defensive genius like some made him out to be, not by a longshot.

Smash you are right on...this is what I mean when I say in game adjustments. other teams have figured it out and have adjusted, this guy can't make the adjustment hence the decline. As for personnel, our team is hacked together. The heart of it seems gone. Our team was considered to be one of those up and coming teams after 2008/2009...now we are laughing stocks. There is zero leadership on this team. and his decision making process of naming captains was right out of junior football....how can Holmes be a captain or a leader?

It sickens me to see our team undergoing this horsecrap....last week we got embarassed again...who's fault is it? Its the teams fault. It starts with Tanny. Then Rex. Then Sanchez.

We need proven leadership to run this teams not a slapdick make believe HC running his mouth with how many SBs he shoulda/coulda/woulda won.

Archived