•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Seriously, is Rex retarded?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 lancemehl

lancemehl

Jet Fan

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

A week off? lol That's gonna get this putrid offense in sync? This team isn't getting embarrassed because it's tired. They have no idea what they're doing out there. He's just joking, right?
21 Million left over.

#2 Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

A week off? lol That's gonna get this putrid offense in sync? This team isn't getting embarrassed because it's tired. They have no idea what they're doing out there. He's just joking, right?

He is the joke! Woody is the joke! Tannybum is the joke! Sanchez is the joke! But most of all the joke is on us! We buy tickets; TV packages; Jets tshirts; spend lots of time discussing our team and what do we get for it? A joke!
NY Jets! Our time has come! GO JETS!

#3 FloridaJetsFan

FloridaJetsFan

Hail Caesar

• Members
  • 2,564 posts
  • LocationNavarre, FL

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

He is the joke! Woody is the joke! Tannybum is the joke! Sanchez is the joke! But most of all the joke is on us! We buy tickets; TV packages; Jets tshirts; spend lots of time discussing our team and what do we get for it? A joke!

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the sh*t out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

#4 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

I think he just got hoof and mouth disease.

You know, from sharing his wife's feet with homeless guys in the park.

Posted Image

#5 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,838 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Of course he's retarded. Everyone involved with this franchise is retarded, which is why it's been 50 years. They are the worst, and stupid.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#6 CM28

CM28

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 440 posts
  • LocationStockholm Sweden

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

Unfortunately this is true. Question is, will Woody do the much needed sacking/demotion of GM,HC and other staff that has to be done?

#7 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

Who you gonna believe---Rex? Or your lyin' eyes? That is the message I am getting. I am also starting to believe that Rex is just a bit stupid. How does Mark Sanchez give this team a better chance to win, exactly. What particular skill does he possess? Reading Defenses? Sack avoidance? Accuracy? Ability to make broken plays? Makes 5 times as much money? You decide. Many QBs would be better for us than Tebow, no doubt. But Sanchez brings nothing to the table.

#8 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

Yes its true. Rex is retarded.

#9 Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Who you gonna believe---Rex? Or your lyin' eyes? That is the message I am getting. I am also starting to believe that Rex is just a bit stupid. How does Mark Sanchez give this team a better chance to win, exactly. What particular skill does he possess? Reading Defenses? Sack avoidance? Accuracy? Ability to make broken plays? Makes 5 times as much money? You decide. Many QBs would be better for us than Tebow, no doubt. But Sanchez brings nothing to the table.

Mark goes to REX's sons football games to cheer the kid on! Mark knows how to kiss up to the boss and save his job regardless of his pitiful performances!

#10 Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the sh*t out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

rotflmao

#11 jorge o8

jorge o8

draft nerd

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Locationrichmond va

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

a real gm thats a start please, 50 years is way to long

#12 K-O'brien7

K-O'brien7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

Rex is to much like his dad, I don't think he is a bad coach, like to see a real GM brought in next season, get some REAL talent, an see what he can do, but I got to believe Rex will go before TannenBUM
53.5%, not Marks IQ, it's his completion %, KEEP THIS BEAST

#13 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 29,056 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Pure genius: giving the team a week off only leaves 1 week of practice before the next game. Not enough time to give significant QB reps to anyone other than Sanchez.

JetNation.com

#14 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Rex is to much like his dad, I don't think he is a bad coach, like to see a real GM brought in next season, get some REAL talent, an see what he can do, but I got to believe Rex will go before TannenBUM

Well, T-bum has had 2 coaches, technically, although I believe he came in to the position on Mangina's coattails. Most GMs do not get to pick a third coach, unless they salt in a SB along the way.

#15 K-O'brien7

K-O'brien7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Well, T-bum has had 2 coaches, technically, although I believe he came in to the position on Mangina's coattails. Most GMs do not get to pick a third coach, unless they salt in a SB along the way.

A lot of Jets fans credit ex with those 2 AFC title games, but in reality they should be thanking Mangini, whome ever the next coach of this team be, I would like Gruden, but with the idiot owner probably promote Sprano, he won't have much to work with, Sandhead was a terrible mistake, but go figure, this team has nevr been able to draft much uin the way of frachise QBs, Namath, O'brien an Pennington, I suppose you could throw Jeff Blake in there too.
53.5%, not Marks IQ, it's his completion %, KEEP THIS BEAST

#16 FloridaJetsFan

FloridaJetsFan

Hail Caesar

• Members
  • 2,564 posts
  • LocationNavarre, FL

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

rotflmao

Thanks for getting it!

#17 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 28,324 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

So it's Rex and Tannenbaum? Sparano and Sanchez? Did anybody notice that the majority of the cause for that loss falls directly on the special teams? Everybody loves Westoff, but that one was on him as much as anybody. Blocked punt, blocked FG, several long returns, missed the onsides - ours and theirs. Defense didn't do too much wrong to give up 30 points.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#18 Scott Dierking

Scott Dierking

Jerk

• Members
  • 13,681 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

So it's Rex and Tannenbaum? Sparano and Sanchez? Did anybody notice that the majority of the cause for that loss falls directly on the special teams? Everybody loves Westoff, but that one was on him as much as anybody. Blocked punt, blocked FG, several long returns, missed the onsides - ours and theirs. Defense didn't do too much wrong to give up 30 points.

The entire staff has fallen into a malaise. It is contagious.
Originally Posted by Blackout™
LOL ignorance is bless.

#19 Matt39

Matt39

master knows all except combination to safe

• Members
  • 23,229 posts
  • LocationDel Boca Vista Phase III

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Its the roster. There's just really zero talent. Their last try hard game of the season was New England. with an undermanned, weak roster...i'd expect this team to mail it in the rest of the way. They know they can walk over Rex, as performance doesnt seem to result in benching...considering Sanchez is still playing.

#20 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,983 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

Yes Westoff had awful game, tebow missed block on punt though, we all knew this would happen at some point

#21 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 28,324 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

Its the roster. There's just really zero talent. Their last try hard game of the season was New England. with an undermanned, weak roster...i'd expect this team to mail it in the rest of the way. They know they can walk over Rex, as performance doesnt seem to result in benching...considering Sanchez is still playing.

It's not talent on special teams. There is plenty enough talent for specials. The problem is that they are doing what you guys want. They are working in more rookies. With less vets involved you get more miscues. Due to injuries, an attempt to use rookies and guys that aren't normal special teamers (Tebow)you get more mistakes. Davis and McIntyre botched McCourty's return against the Pats. One 15 yard penalty was Dowtin's hitting the QB in the face on what was a good pass rush.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#22 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,333 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#23 NYPhinFan13

NYPhinFan13

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Please stop bashing Rex. We love him. In fact I would love it if the jets signed him to a 25 year contract extension. Tebow to.

#24 Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Yes Westoff had awful game, tebow missed block on punt though, we all knew this would happen at some point

why has the press stated that DeMario Davis and Bush missed the block? Tuna always said for every rookie you play you will lose a game due to rookie mistakes.

Edited by Kentucky Jet, 31 October 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#25 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 29,056 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

I knew eventually we would agree on something. A team coming off a loss filled with mental errors and undisciplined play, who would be 2-6 but for a missed FG in OT, should not get a week off. If you want to take it a little easier in practice so they can use the bye for some healing, that's one thing. But totally taking days off?

Not a big fan of doling out rewards (vacation time in this case) for bad performance. But it shouldn't be that surprising he's doing this with the team, since he's been doing it with Sanchez since he was drafted.

JetNation.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users