Seriously, is Rex retarded?

lancemehl

A week off? lol That's gonna get this putrid offense in sync? This team isn't getting embarrassed because it's tired. They have no idea what they're doing out there. He's just joking, right?

He is the joke! Woody is the joke! Tannybum is the joke! Sanchez is the joke! But most of all the joke is on us! We buy tickets; TV packages; Jets tshirts; spend lots of time discussing our team and what do we get for it? A joke!

He is the joke! Woody is the joke! Tannybum is the joke! Sanchez is the joke! But most of all the joke is on us! We buy tickets; TV packages; Jets tshirts; spend lots of time discussing our team and what do we get for it? A joke!

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the sh*t out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

Unfortunately this is true. Question is, will Woody do the much needed sacking/demotion of GM,HC and other staff that has to be done?

Who you gonna believe---Rex? Or your lyin' eyes? That is the message I am getting. I am also starting to believe that Rex is just a bit stupid. How does Mark Sanchez give this team a better chance to win, exactly. What particular skill does he possess? Reading Defenses? Sack avoidance? Accuracy? Ability to make broken plays? Makes 5 times as much money? You decide. Many QBs would be better for us than Tebow, no doubt. But Sanchez brings nothing to the table.

Who you gonna believe---Rex? Or your lyin' eyes? That is the message I am getting. I am also starting to believe that Rex is just a bit stupid. How does Mark Sanchez give this team a better chance to win, exactly. What particular skill does he possess? Reading Defenses? Sack avoidance? Accuracy? Ability to make broken plays? Makes 5 times as much money? You decide. Many QBs would be better for us than Tebow, no doubt. But Sanchez brings nothing to the table.

Mark goes to REX's sons football games to cheer the kid on! Mark knows how to kiss up to the boss and save his job regardless of his pitiful performances!

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the sh*t out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

rotflmao

Rex is to much like his dad, I don't think he is a bad coach, like to see a real GM brought in next season, get some REAL talent, an see what he can do, but I got to believe Rex will go before TannenBUM

Rex is to much like his dad, I don't think he is a bad coach, like to see a real GM brought in next season, get some REAL talent, an see what he can do, but I got to believe Rex will go before TannenBUM

Well, T-bum has had 2 coaches, technically, although I believe he came in to the position on Mangina's coattails. Most GMs do not get to pick a third coach, unless they salt in a SB along the way.

Well, T-bum has had 2 coaches, technically, although I believe he came in to the position on Mangina's coattails. Most GMs do not get to pick a third coach, unless they salt in a SB along the way.

A lot of Jets fans credit ex with those 2 AFC title games, but in reality they should be thanking Mangini, whome ever the next coach of this team be, I would like Gruden, but with the idiot owner probably promote Sprano, he won't have much to work with, Sandhead was a terrible mistake, but go figure, this team has nevr been able to draft much uin the way of frachise QBs, Namath, O'brien an Pennington, I suppose you could throw Jeff Blake in there too.

So it's Rex and Tannenbaum? Sparano and Sanchez? Did anybody notice that the majority of the cause for that loss falls directly on the special teams? Everybody loves Westoff, but that one was on him as much as anybody. Blocked punt, blocked FG, several long returns, missed the onsides - ours and theirs. Defense didn't do too much wrong to give up 30 points.

So it's Rex and Tannenbaum? Sparano and Sanchez? Did anybody notice that the majority of the cause for that loss falls directly on the special teams? Everybody loves Westoff, but that one was on him as much as anybody. Blocked punt, blocked FG, several long returns, missed the onsides - ours and theirs. Defense didn't do too much wrong to give up 30 points.

The entire staff has fallen into a malaise. It is contagious.

Its the roster. There's just really zero talent. Their last try hard game of the season was New England. with an undermanned, weak roster...i'd expect this team to mail it in the rest of the way. They know they can walk over Rex, as performance doesnt seem to result in benching...considering Sanchez is still playing.

Yes Westoff had awful game, tebow missed block on punt though, we all knew this would happen at some point

Its the roster. There's just really zero talent. Their last try hard game of the season was New England. with an undermanned, weak roster...i'd expect this team to mail it in the rest of the way. They know they can walk over Rex, as performance doesnt seem to result in benching...considering Sanchez is still playing.

It's not talent on special teams. There is plenty enough talent for specials. The problem is that they are doing what you guys want. They are working in more rookies. With less vets involved you get more miscues. Due to injuries, an attempt to use rookies and guys that aren't normal special teamers (Tebow)you get more mistakes. Davis and McIntyre botched McCourty's return against the Pats. One 15 yard penalty was Dowtin's hitting the QB in the face on what was a good pass rush.

A week off? lol That's gonna get this putrid offense in sync? This team isn't getting embarrassed because it's tired. They have no idea what they're doing out there. He's just joking, right?

Please stop bashing Rex. We love him. In fact I would love it if the jets signed him to a 25 year contract extension. Tebow to.

I knew eventually we would agree on something. A team coming off a loss filled with mental errors and undisciplined play, who would be 2-6 but for a missed FG in OT, should not get a week off. If you want to take it a little easier in practice so they can use the bye for some healing, that's one thing. But totally taking days off?

Not a big fan of doling out rewards (vacation time in this case) for bad performance. But it shouldn't be that surprising he's doing this with the team, since he's been doing it with Sanchez since he was drafted.

I knew eventually we would agree on something. A team coming off a loss filled with mental errors and undisciplined play, who would be 2-6 but for a missed FG in OT, should not get a week off. If you want to take it a little easier in practice so they can use the bye for some healing, that's one thing. But totally taking days off?

Not a big fan of doling out rewards (vacation time in this case) for bad performance. But it shouldn't be that surprising he's doing this with the team, since he's been doing it with Sanchez since he was drafted.

Yep actually the only 2 FG's missed by carpenter, we should be 2-6, i still say 5-11 is where we end up

Some of you must have forgot, or did not know about the new rules.

"NFL Player’s Association now mandates that players must receive four consecutive days off at some point during their bye week"

Figure you give Monday off to rest anyway, so then you can't practice till Friday, so **** it give them (Rex prob wants the week off more than the players at this point) the weekend to recharge the batteries, and hope you can at least salvage something here even if it's developing a couple of young players for next season.

Rex is in charge of the team. It's his job to ensure that the team is ready to play period. Its his job to ensure that he has a game plan to place his team in the best possible position to win. Sorry dude but Rex has failed. And it's his last year here. The sooner we realize it the better we will be.

What we need is a proven HC who has won before with a SB under his belt and a plan on how to fix our team. Remove the clown monitker from it and not be a laughing stock with stupid off field sh*t.

Rex is a joke but that I knew a few years ago. This ****er took our team from up and coming to a joke. Thats the truth.

This guy is the ring leader in the clown circus know as the New York Jets. Francesa was right hate to say it.

Rex is in charge of the team. It's his job to ensure that the team is ready to play period. Its his job to ensure that he has a game plan to place his team in the best possible position to win. Sorry dude but Rex has failed. And it's his last year here. The sooner we realize it the better we will be.

What we need is a proven HC who has won before with a SB under his belt and a plan on how to fix our team. Remove the clown monitker from it and not be a laughing stock with stupid off field sh*t.

Rex is a joke but that I knew a few years ago. This ****er took our team from up and coming to a joke. Thats the truth.

Besides everything else that is wrong with your post, how many times has a "proven HC who has won before with a SB under his belt" won at his next stop? Parcells? Holmgren? Shanahan? That's what you want? You are probably one of the guys holding out for Cowher, but good luck with that one. How long did it take him to win in Pittsburgh? You'd be firing him in about 1/8 the time it took.

Besides everything else that is wrong with your post, how many times has a "proven HC who has won before with a SB under his belt" won at his next stop? Parcells? Holmgren? Shanahan? That's what you want? You are probably one of the guys holding out for Cowher, but good luck with that one. How long did it take him to win in Pittsburgh? You'd be firing him in about 1/8 the time it took.

There is nothing wrong with my post. What is really wrong is getting your ass kicked on national TV regularily and being embarassed at home by a Fins team that's at best mediocre. Thats what really is wrong. Along with all the BS this guy has said the last few years. I did give him a chance but that's over and done with. We failed with Herm, we failed with Mangini and we failed with Rex thats the truth. At least Mangini built the 2008 team which Rex inherited for 2009. I could careless how long it will take, but I am done with my team being a clown joke. That's what this guy has built now. And you must know that the rest of the league has figured out Rex's D.

There is nothing wrong with my post. What is really wrong is getting your ass kicked on national TV regularily and being embarassed at home by a Fins team that's at best mediocre. Thats what really is wrong. Along with all the BS this guy has said the last few years. I did give him a chance but that's over and done with. We failed with Herm, we failed with Mangini and we failed with Rex thats the truth. At least Mangini built the 2008 team which Rex inherited for 2009. I could careless how long it will take, but I am done with my team being a clown joke. That's what this guy has built now. And you must know that the rest of the league has figured out Rex's D.

You're angry. I get that. Hurray for you. Now try to answer the question. Which "proven winning HC with a super bowl under his belt has succeeded at his next stop?

Didnt he give them a week off because of the storm? Just asking...

You're angry. I get that. Hurray for you. Now try to answer the question. Which "proven winning HC with a super bowl under his belt has succeeded at his next stop?

A little angry considering everything but still rational. I want a team that's built on draft picks that succeed. I want a team that shows leadership at every level. I want a team that may go through the tough times but when it does get the shot (i.e. two AFCCGs back to back) figures out how to win one. I want a HC that walks the walk not just talk the talk. Parcells would run circles around Rex so would Cowher and probably Gruden.

I didnt answer your question sorry about that but my answer is who cares. You can say the same thing when we sh*t canned Herm, or Mangini. Did it matter then? Are we better off today than when either Herm or Mangini were here. With your logic we should have stayed the Corse with Herm and/or Mangini. Right? I am just tried of the act and the noise and then you get bitch slapped up and down the field. Thats a shame.

Archived