What QB's will be FA's after this season?

TheShow

I'm starting to get in line with the other 80% of you and acknowledge that Sanchez is not the future of this team. I don't want to make another mistake in the draft and grab some one and start them from day one and blow yet ANOTHER season. lets do it the "old fashion" way and let him sit and learn. lol

so, On to the point of the topic. Who is going to be available after this season? the Old Romo topic made me think of this, thinking it would be nice to have him.. (I know, that's pretty sad) is there anyone that would really make a difference for us? or just be a band-aid until we find someone else?

I'm starting to get in line with the other 80% of you and acknowledge that Sanchez is not the future of this team. I don't want to make another mistake in the draft and grab some one and start them from day one and blow yet ANOTHER season. lets do it the "old fashion" way and let him sit and learn. lol

so, On to the point of the topic. Who is going to be available after this season? the Old Romo topic made me think of this, thinking it would be nice to have him.. (I know, that's pretty sad) is there anyone that would really make a difference for us? or just be a band-aid until we find someone else?

If Tony is still here as O-Coordinator, or worse HC, Matt Moore would be someone I can see the Jets looking at, he will be a FA, and played for Tony last season.

Jets would have to part with Tebow if they plan on signing a QB this offseason, Sanchez is not going anywhere with that contract until after next season.

Vick and Tebow start next year. Unveiling of the super secret 2 qb wildeaglecat offense. Its pretty much a dynamic jumbo hybrid offense from depths of Tony Sparano consciousness. Its going to take the league by storm. Teams defensive coordinators with be up at all hours of the night. Vick Tebow Tebow Vick tossing turning.

20% believe Sanchez is the future?

Archived