Cotchery = still the man

Blackout

he didn't start the game, came in around the 2nd quarter at some point

huge catches too, did you watch?

nah didnt watch tonight was playing some ball.

He does what he does and moves the chain lol. He is the jersey i wear every sunday the jets play but idk if hes the missing piece to our offense lol

nah didnt watch tonight was playing some ball.

He does what he does and moves the chain lol. He is the jersey i wear every sunday the jets play but idk if hes the missing piece to our offense lol

Cotch catches the ball Stephen Hill drops and we beat New England. But who wants that?

Cotch catches the ball Stephen Hill drops and we beat New England. But who wants that?

lawl gimme a break. Dont try to rewrite history we lost!ts a loss. We dont have cotchery we dont know if we would win with cotchery.

unless you can see into the future how do you know he woulda been open in that play and or even had us in that postion? You cant its just a guessing game right now

I liked Cotch, but he did not want to be a Jet any more, and asked the FO for trade or release. So in my book he's Dead..

He did not want to share the locker room with santonio and plaxico. Funny the steelers tossed them aside at one point, yet decided a less talented receiver like cotch was their kind of player. Welcome to real team management.

He did not want to share the locker room with santonio and plaxico. Funny the steelers tossed them aside at one point, yet decided a less talented receiver like cotch was their kind of player. Welcome to real team management.

idk if that was the reason. I thought he wanted a more expanded role on the offense and when they brought in new WRS he took it as a slap in the face.

Lets be honest, the day this guy ASKED to be traded and then they obliged by sending him to Pittsburgh for a bag of peanuts, WE ALL should have realized something was very wrong.

Who's we? Cleveland fans were bent out of shape from this development as well?

I was a Jet fan at the time duh. And anyway by we, I meant the collective NFL fan base. It was a head scratcher for everyone at the time.

Thats right, my bad. Do Cleveland fans collectively scratch their heads at Any Ried's refusal to run the Football even though his team was averaging 7.6 per?

Archived