Official NY Knicks vs Cavs season Records.

BroadwayJoe12

Nets look like a 5-6 seed....Knicks will be 7-8 or miss the playoffs.

It's just a small part of how big of a mess the Knicks are. Im sorry but its you're 12th season in the league....the light shouldnt go on now to work on your post game.

Kurt Thomas is starting on Friday. Its just laughable. If this team has more wins than the Cavs I'll be surprised.

Just to have a little fun with ya Matt, I figured we could keep an ongoing tally of the records;

Knicks: 54-28

Cavs: 24-58

Nets: 49-33

Oh stop I'm back to work. I think they look better than we all expected. They're going to live and die with the jump shot though...so I don't know how sustainable this is. Melo is actually hustling an looks to be in decent shape which is surprising.

Oh stop I'm back to work. I think they look better than we all expected. They're going to live and die with the jump shot though...so I don't know how sustainable this is. Melo is actually hustling an looks to be in decent shape which is surprising.

If the Sixers game is any indication, the bolded won't be true. They were able to adjust when Sixers were defending the jump shot and the Knicks attacked the basket.

As for Melo, he kept in shape because of the Olympics.

• 2 weeks later...

November Champions. New York Knicks.

LOL. You show up just to troll.

Why do you continue to hate a team you claim you root for?

At least JiF has the integrity to say he's pleasantly surprised and is rooting for them to continue to play like this. You, on the other hand?

LOL. You show up just to troll.

Why do you continue to hate a team you claim you root for?

At least JiF has the integrity to say he's pleasantly surprised and is rooting for them to continue to play like this. You, on the other hand?

They're playing well.

Is there a reason why you're absurdly defensive and sensitive when it comes to the Knicks? Theyre playing good basketball and they did a nice job bringing in proven winners/locker room guys in Kidd, Thomas. DOes it last all season? We'll see. You know at some point theyll hit a rough patch and defer to the ugly iso ball they were playing last season. JR Smith is going to come back down to earth at some point.

Is there a reason why you're absurdly defensive and sensitive when it comes to the Knicks? Theyre playing good basketball and they did a nice job bringing in proven winners/locker room guys in Kidd, Thomas. DOes it last all season? We'll see. You know at some point theyll hit a rough patch and defer to the ugly iso ball they were playing last season. JR Smith is going to come back down to earth at some point.

Not being snarky as I'm genuinely curious, did you lose a lot of money on these guys at one point in time or did you have a terrible run in with an idol of yours? Because I don't think I've ever really see someone be so negative about a team they apparently root for. And I basically live on a NY jets board lol.

Not being snarky as I'm genuinely curious, did you lose a lot of money on these guys at one point in time or did you have a terrible run in with an idol of yours? Because I don't think I've ever really see someone be so negative about a team they apparently root for. And I basically live on a NY jets board lol.

Kyrie is out so this is dead.

But nah, its just funny the amount of homerism that goes on here for the Knicks while the Jets get pretty much reamed here by the same people. The Knicks have been a total disaster for the past 10 seasons or so. Isiah Thomas is still involved. Melo pretty much stomped and moaned to get here, then had the coach fired, brought his CAA cronies in and here you have it. I realize you guys are having the parade already, but what it took to fdinally get a decent product on the floor I could never be positive about. Dolan is scum of the earth and Melo will forever be a dog.

But nah, its just funny the amount of homerism that goes on here for the Knicks while the Jets get pretty much reamed here by the same people. The Knicks have been a total disaster for the past 10 seasons or so. Isiah Thomas is still involved. Melo pretty much stomped and moaned to get here, then had the coach fired, brought his CAA cronies in and here you have it. I realize you guys are having the parade already, but what it took to fdinally get a decent product on the floor I could never be positive about. Dolan is scum of the earth and Melo will forever be a dog.

That's your misfortune

I understand not rooting for the team since you don't like the ownership and the way a player handles himself; I usually root for the jersey and not the player or owner, but to each their own. I do think you're being quite hyperbolic when it comes to how we view the team; every single person here has said that Miami is the class of the East and is likely making it to the finals, but to criticize us for being excited that we are 8-1, with 7 double digit leads, while playing the hardest schedule to date in the NBA is borderline douchey.

I get you don't like some of the players, but doesn't that fact that we're playing some of the best ball we've seen this team play in over a decade, have you at all excited? Or are you just not going to root for the team to win again until Melo and Dolan are gone??

I understand not rooting for the team since you don't like the ownership and the way a player handles himself; I usually root for the jersey and not the player or owner, but to each their own. I do think you're being quite hyperbolic when it comes to how we view the team; every single person here has said that Miami is the class of the East and is likely making it to the finals, but to criticize us for being excited that we are 8-1, with 7 double digit leads, while playing the hardest schedule to date in the NBA is borderline douchey.

I get you don't like some of the players, but doesn't that fact that we're playing some of the best ball we've seen this team play in over a decade, have you at all excited? Or are you just not going to root for the team to win again until Melo and Dolan are gone??

I was never throwing you into this mix. The excuses that have been thrown out around here regarding Melo have been hysterical to me. He's a difficult guy to root for.

I've always loved Jason Kidd's game so there are parts of the team I like. I think eventually the combo of Smith and Melo will be the downfall when things get tough. It's a long season and they're hot right now. It'll be interesting to see when they hit their first rough patch and how those two react.

...but to criticize us for being excited that we are 8-1, with 7 double digit leads, while playing the hardest schedule to date in the NBA is borderline douchey.

Disagree. I think the real problem here is that defeating your nemesis takes all the zest out of villainy. At this point we're all just being bullies and that's no fun.

Kidding. It's tons of fun.

I was never throwing you into this mix. The excuses that have been thrown out around here regarding Melo have been hysterical to me. He's a difficult guy to root for.

I've always loved Jason Kidd's game so there are parts of the team I like. I think eventually the combo of Smith and Melo will be the downfall when things get tough. It's a long season and they're hot right now. It'll be interesting to see when they hit their first rough patch and how those two react.

You think that because you're biased against them. And, sorry, there is no way you can have such a strong negative view of a player or players and not be rooting for their failure to prove you right. So this 8-1 start is pissing you off because it goes completely against your biases. That's why you're just hoping and waiting for something bad to happen so you can go, "Ah-ha! See, I was right!"

It's fascinating because I've never seen a fan of a team act like this.

Rutgers hates Sanchez, but if Sanchez was playing like Aaron Rodgers this season and the Jets were 8-2 right now I don't think we'd be seeing him post, "Just wait until Sanchez does something stupid. He's going to blow the season!"

Rutgers hates Sanchez, but if Sanchez was playing like Aaron Rodgers this season and the Jets were 8-2 right now I don't think we'd be seeing him post, "Just wait until Sanchez does something stupid. He's going to blow the season!"

Not true. If he'd had a good season, I would have disappeared from the football forum and not acknowledged anything I was wrong about. Because I'm a tremendously insecure person who feels that being right about sports predictions on the internet are a direct reflection of my place in this meaningless existence that we call life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived