Can The Jets make The Playoffs

JetNation

As the NY Jets emerge from the bye with a record of 3 and 5, Jets fans aren’t sure if this team has a realistic shot at a playoff run.  Antonio Cromartie and Yeremiah Bell were asked to chime in on that exact topic, here is what they had to say…

Yeremiah Bell

On if they have the resources to make it to the playoffs…

Yeah, we definitely have the resources to get back into this thing.  We have the players, we have the coaching staff and we have the “want to.” The thing is going to be just us on Sundays just going out there and executing.  Like I said, we can’t help teams get a shot here, get a shot there and kind of stretch the game a little bit.  So we’re going to have to be a lot more disciplined in that area.

Antonio Cromartie

On whether they can still make the playoffs…

Definitely. I think the months of November and December, that’s when most teams are made anyway. I think the biggest thing for us is just to make sure that we take care of the things we need to take care of one week at a time.  Just take it and understand that when we say one week at a time, we have to focus in on that one week and not try to look forward to anything else.

This is Rex's fault. He makes his players actually think they are good and have a shot at anything other than failure. Its infectious. He's created a bunch of delusional players who have no quit in the them instead of just realizing they suck and giving up.

Everyone needs to go. Nobody is safe.

This is Rex's fault. He makes his players actually think they are good and have a shot at anything other than failure. Its infectious. He's created a bunch of delusional players who have no quit in the them instead of just realizing they suck and giving up.

Everyone needs to go. Nobody is safe.

yes we need a coach who really let's everyone know they suck and tells everyone the season is over on November 1.

yes we need a coach who really let's everyone know they suck and tells everyone the season is over on November 1.

Agreed, especially in press conferences.

Has an 11-5 team ever not made the playoffs? Boom.

Patriots.

Yes, but I think the more important question is if a 5-11 team has ever made the playoffs.

Close. Seattle was 7-9 won the division and a playoff game. Boom!

Not only can they, I expect them to.

Which is the reason I called DirecTV yesterday and told them to hit me up with the half season package. A lot of the remaining games won't be on regular tv in my neck of the woods and I don't want to miss a second of the return to prominence.

If the Jets go 6-2, they can. And their schedule is really not that hard.

If they play like they did against the Colts and Bills, 6-2 would be no problem.

Will they play that way for 8 games in a row?

Uhhhhhhhhh.......they haven't done it for 2 games in a row, so.......

BD

Not only can they, I expect them to.

Which is the reason I called DirecTV yesterday and told them to hit me up with the half season package. A lot of the remaining games won't be on regular tv in my neck of the woods and I don't want to miss a second of the return to prominence.

Rochester the wasteland of NFL broadcasting. LOL

Rochester the wasteland of NFL broadcasting. LOL

Screw you pork chop.. I've only had to go to the bar for 2 games so far and the rest have been on regular TV.

Beats getting Bryce Harper and RG3 shoved down your throat every day.

Archived