NFL to players: Cannabis still not legal

Blackout

lots of teeth, but no execution.

heck... supposedly some VitaminWater flavors and Muscle Milk are illegal to use for athletes...

lol there are a sh*tload of things people can get busted for but rarley are.

My friend is an O lineman for TCNJ D3 and he still reads each label of a supplement he would take to make sure the like 300 banned substances arent in it. He would probably never be tested but still

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Space travel has lead to many inventions. It's a driving force behind scientific breakthroughs and will be beneficial to our society. Satellite my friend, better rocket technology and others.

Well, than I apologize, I thought you were merely talking out of your ass. Anyways, these college friends are chemistry majors who after extensive research on trying to cure cancer through chemistry, they have come to the conclusion that it is to complex to be cured through chemistry. You really believe your beloved weed is a cure for cancer? We basically know close to nothing about cancer, their are so many different reports on what causes cancer and what helps prevent it, that you can basically presume we know nothing about it.

How did this turn into my beloved weed ?

I am just against government pretty much anything, especially what I eat, drink, or inhale..it's none of their

business. The government has morphed into a behemoth unto itself, the insanity of prosecuting a *drug war* that includes weeds, and they can't keep it out of jail..? I have never said it is the cure for cancer, I do believe that it has properties that need further research from what I have read. IT has as much value on the market as Valium and any other number of drugs.

im sorry for your losses and your trials but you do realizei actually work in a lab trying to find a cure? Marijuana does not cure cancer i dont want to get into anything else. It simply is not a credible study. Besides i dont even see where this "harvard" study is except weed websites.

Marijuana does help in other ways but to say it cures it is ridiculous

I do research for this btw http://www2.udel.edu/ctcr/ idk if ull find anything but me and a lot of people devote a bunch of time to its research

and sorry you dont think this is effective but its hard. As i said before it is so complex and different that its hard to have a general idea of it

I am not actively researching this part but i have high hopes for virus research they are like mini nanobots

Well then, you win... I am just an old man nurse , I read stuff..and talk to other people and lots of doctors.

You are a bona fide cancer scientist, that wins. Why haven't you guys figured out what to do ;/

Well then, you win... I am just an old man nurse , I read stuff..and talk to other people and lots of doctors.

You are a bona fide cancer scientist, that wins. Why haven't you guys figured out what to do ;/

Well im still in school so i only help research the phds and doctors are legit crazy when it comes to this stuff. We are researching man lots and lots of stuff but its almost painstakingly slow because of how small the things we are dealing with are and us having to do some guess work. Anything can be carcinogenic really and we wanted to reverse engineer something off that but meh it doesnt just happen. Hopefully we can or someone else figures it out soon

Archived