Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trying To Be Positive

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Courtney Aurillo is alone on an abbreviated Podcast this week.  The Jets travel to Seattle to take on the Seahawks but so many Jets fans are still trying to recover from Hurricane Sandy. Football definitely took a back seat after the events of last week.

Antonio Cromartie is staying positive, Rex Ryan is positive and Courtney is always positive.  We will find out if that positive energy will help the Jets on Sunday.

Posted · Report post

Courtney Aurillo is alone on an abbreviated Podcast this week. The Jets travel to Seattle to take on the Seahawks but so many Jets fans are still trying to recover from Hurricane Sandy. Football definitely took a back seat after the events of last week.

Antonio Cromartie is staying positive, Rex Ryan is positive and Courtney is always positive. We will find out if that positive energy will help the Jets on Sunday.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0015.mp3

Posted · Report post

I can't really put my finger on why, but I loved this podcast. It was clear, concise, and you definitely got the impression that there wasn't a middle-aged man sitting across from Courtney, quietly masturbating under the table while whispering into a microphone.

3 years from today, your house will be egged.

Posted · Report post

I can't really put my finger on why, but I loved this podcast. It was clear, concise, and you definitely got the impression that there wasn't a middle-aged man sitting across from Courtney, quietly masturbating under the table while whispering into a microphone.

wtf??

Posted (edited) · Report post

Positivity? Wrong forum

Also I hate this podcast for every reason Tom liked it

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Posted · Report post

can't listen at work... I'll take your word for it.

Posted · Report post

Meaningful games being played in November mon, every jets fans dream i am being told

Posted · Report post

Good news is positivity finally makes appearance on JN.

Bad news is we have have a game today.

Posted · Report post

Antonio Cromartie is staying positive, Rex Ryan is positive and Courtney is always positive.

Aids, it does not discriminate.