Trying To Be Positive

Maxman

Courtney Aurillo is alone on an abbreviated Podcast this week.  The Jets travel to Seattle to take on the Seahawks but so many Jets fans are still trying to recover from Hurricane Sandy. Football definitely took a back seat after the events of last week.

Antonio Cromartie is staying positive, Rex Ryan is positive and Courtney is always positive.  We will find out if that positive energy will help the Jets on Sunday.

Courtney Aurillo is alone on an abbreviated Podcast this week. The Jets travel to Seattle to take on the Seahawks but so many Jets fans are still trying to recover from Hurricane Sandy. Football definitely took a back seat after the events of last week.

Antonio Cromartie is staying positive, Rex Ryan is positive and Courtney is always positive. We will find out if that positive energy will help the Jets on Sunday.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0015.mp3

I can't really put my finger on why, but I loved this podcast. It was clear, concise, and you definitely got the impression that there wasn't a middle-aged man sitting across from Courtney, quietly masturbating under the table while whispering into a microphone.

I can't really put my finger on why, but I loved this podcast. It was clear, concise, and you definitely got the impression that there wasn't a middle-aged man sitting across from Courtney, quietly masturbating under the table while whispering into a microphone.

3 years from today, your house will be egged.

wtf??

Archived