Wilkerson predicting a beat down this Sunday en route to playoffs

Pac

Who woke this guy up? Hasn't said sh-t in 2 years. Told you guys we're making the playoffs.

By Mike Vorkunov/The Star-Ledger The Star-Ledger

Antonio Cromartie's guarantee has created a domino effect. After Rex Ryan backed up his cornerback's claim that he believes the Jets will make the playoffs, another player backed him up today.

“Yes, we will be playing postseason football this year,” Muhammad Wilkerson said on WFAN this morning. “I can back up Antonio Cromartie’s comment.”

Wilkerson also predicted that the Jets will cause havoc for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson. Despite a pass rush that has been at times dormant this season, the defensive end said they will pressure Wilson.

“We’re going to get this guy rattled,” Wilkerson said. “We know they’re 4-0 at home, but we’re not worried about what’s going on over there in Seattle."

He added: “We’re going to go in there and pretty much set the tone.”

Wilkerson has one sack this season. The Jets rank 29th in the NFL with 12 sacks.

I dont even think he's this much a delusional homer.

Yeah whatever you panty waste.

You want to take on the loser mentality more power to you. Start spending Sundays chasing that elusive wave that's going to change your life.

Yeah whatever you panty waste.

You want to take on the loser mentality more power to you. Start spending Sundays chasing that elusive wave that's going to change your life.

If there are waves, I will. I shut it down for waves during that embarrassment vs. the Dolphags. Sure beats watching Mark Sanchez sh*t himself and cry on the playing field.

Wake me up once Tebow gets in and there is something finally exciting to watch on Sunday regarding the Jets. Then I'll consider not paddling out into the gnar gnar, brah.

If there are waves, I will. I shut it down for waves during that embarrassment vs. the Dolphags. Sure beats watching Mark Sanchez sh*t himself and cry on the playing field.

Wake me up once Tebow gets in and there is something finally exciting to watch on Sunday regarding the Jets. Then I'll consider not paddling out into the gnar gnar, brah.

Oh c'mon. Admit it. You'd be front and center cheering if Sanchez actually sh*t himself and cried on the field.

Eh comeee onnnn trash talk is sports. Yes i wish we could back it up and to some extent cro and wilk (cro more) is but we arnt that good on offense lol

I LOVE trash talk. Love to do it, love it when people talk trash to me. IMO trash talk isn't squawking before the game. It isn't talking sh*t after the game like the Pats. It's done on the field. Real trash talk is Chuck Person burying a three and telling Chris Ford he'd "Better take him (Larry Bird) out. I'm going for my career high." It's not meaninglessly predicting the playoffs mid-week before a game with a non-division foe from the other side of the country.

I LOVE trash talk. Love to do it, love it when people talk trash to me. IMO trash talk isn't squawking before the game. It isn't talking sh*t after the game like the Pats. It's done on the field. Real trash talk is Chuck Person burying a three and telling Chris Ford he'd "Better take him (Larry Bird) out. I'm going for my career high." It's not meaninglessly predicting the playoffs mid-week before a game with a non-division foe from the other side of the country.

yea i agree but sometimes pumping yourself up is all you need. I play basketball in my spare time its the sport ontop of all other sports to me. I may not be the best because i just started legit playing 3 years ago but even if im going up against a D1 baller im talking trash before and during the game. After the game if i got beat yea ill say he smoked me or whatever but before i actually lose no ones telling me im going to

Also i wish the jets didnt say playoffs. I wish they were talking about how they were gonna wreck wilson or something. Or how the defense in seatle is all speed no power. I hate when rex garentees a super bowl but then when it comes patriot week all he does it compliment them. Screw it i wanna hear rex and his D are gonna put tom brady on his back half the game

dont u ever compare the defense and offense. They havnt been world beaters out there but have not been worst in the league by far unlikeeeee the offense

ranked 16th by yardage and 24th by points allowed. they are crap so far......

can't rush the passer, ranked 29th against the run (141 yds/game), and they still don't get off the field on 3rd down. i'll compare them to the offense because both units suck.

ranked 16th by yardage and 24th by points allowed. they are crap so far......

can't rush the passer, ranked 29th against the run (141 yds/game), and they still don't get off the field on 3rd down. i'll compare them to the offense because both units suck.

Yep, they both suck ass!

Archived