Wilkerson predicting a beat down this Sunday en route to playoffs

Pac

ranked 16th by yardage and 24th by points allowed. they are crap so far......

can't rush the passer, ranked 29th against the run (141 yds/game), and they still don't get off the field on 3rd down. i'll compare them to the offense because both units suck.

hey you seemed to leave out 6th against the pass? But i guess our offense is 6th in the league in something right.... maybe turning the ball over. OR 1st in the league for points giving to other team maybe?

PS: i did some math and im pretty sure it doesnt take into account the scores from picks 6s fumbles or safety so we would be ranked higher

hey you seemed to leave out 6th against the pass? But i guess our offense is 6th in the league in something right.... maybe turning the ball over. OR 1st in the league for points giving to other team maybe?

PS: i did some math and im pretty sure it doesnt take into account the scores from picks 6s fumbles or safety so we would be ranked higher

you do the math. i don't need math to look at the defense during thegames and think.....wow this defense is completely mediocre. year 4 of rex ryan and our defense has gotten worse. that supposed to be his bread and butter......by now our defense was supposed to be instilling fear into the hearts of opposing offenses........as of now i am thoroughly disappointed in the progress (or lack thereof) that our team has undergone under rex ryan

Can this damn team shut the F up and win for once, instead of talking about how much they are going to do this, or do that, DO IT!

I cannot wait until Rex is gone, I cannot wait!

Yea, because I hear that answering questions asked by the beat writers is relegated to only those teams that Rex Ryan is the head coach of. I'm assuming first thing on the agenda of our next head coach will be a gag order; that'll put some tallies in the Win column.

Yea, because I hear that answering questions asked by the beat writers is relegated to only those teams that Rex Ryan is the head coach of. I'm assuming first thing on the agenda of our next head coach will be a gag order; that'll put some tallies in the Win column.

Who gives a f?

They are a bunch of asses, talking trash at 3-5, they should shut the f up and play the game, undisciplined coach = undisciplined bad football team.

Do your talking in the field for once.

Have they ever gotten two of yours yet ?

you do the math. i don't need math to look at the defense during thegames and think.....wow this defense is completely mediocre. year 4 of rex ryan and our defense has gotten worse. that supposed to be his bread and butter......by now our defense was supposed to be instilling fear into the hearts of opposing offenses........as of now i am thoroughly disappointed in the progress (or lack thereof) that our team has undergone under rex ryan

I think they're doing alright considering the injuries, but you're right. They're inconsistent like the rest of them. We all know Seattle is going to come out fired up. We'll see if the Jets do. If we do.. well, we will have ourselves a game.

Who gives a f?

They are a bunch of asses, talking trash at 3-5, they should shut the f up and play the game, undisciplined coach = undisciplined bad football team.

Do your talking in the field for once.

Have they ever gotten two of yours yet ?

I'm not saying I like them talking, but it's at most 5 players on a team of 50+ who respond to a couple beat writers who antagonize them until they get a quote they can cherry pick. I don't like it, but I understand what is happening and don't get up in arms about it. If you saw what Mehta did to Tebow, you should understand how easy it is for one single person to pester a player for 20 straight minutes of loaded questions in order to pull out just one or two quotes that they can twist and contort to set off an easily riled up fan base like ours.

For what it's worth, they said they were going to bother Wilson and in Rex's history against Rookie QBs, they perform absolutely abysmal against our defense.

I'm not saying I like them talking, but it's at most 5 players on a team of 50+ who respond to a couple beat writers who antagonize them until they get a quote they can cherry pick. I don't like it, but I understand what is happening and don't get up in arms about it. If you saw what Mehta did to Tebow, you should understand how easy it is for one single person to pester a player for 20 straight minutes of loaded questions in order to pull out just one or two quotes that they can twist and contort to set off an easily riled up fan base like ours.

For what it's worth, they said they were going to bother Wilson and in Rex's history against Rookie QBs, they perform absolutely abysmal against our defense.

It's another sign of a lack of discipline under Rex.

Nobody, and I mean nobody should be opening their mouths on a 3-5 team, not five guys, not one.

Shut the f up and play on the field.

It's another sign of a lack of discipline under Rex.

Nobody, and I mean nobody should be opening their mouths on a 3-5 team, not five guys, not one.

Shut the f up and play on the field.

Wow. That's such a negative attitude. It's almost like you don't think the Jets are any good, or something. Didn't you ever get like a smiley face, or something, when you were in school? Why all the hate?

Wow. That's such a negative attitude. It's almost like you don't think the Jets are any good, or something. Didn't you ever get like a smiley face, or something, when you were in school? Why all the hate?

I will have a positive attitude when this franchise gives me something to be positive about.

Right now they have an atrocious offense, and a very average defense.

They are undisciplined, and more of a circus than a football team.

If you enjoy that, go buy some PSL's.

Who woke this guy up? Hasn't said sh-t in 2 years. Told you guys we're making the playoffs.

By Mike Vorkunov/The Star-LedgerThe Star-Ledger

Antonio Cromartie's guarantee has created a domino effect. After Rex Ryan backed up his cornerback's claim that he believes the Jets will make the playoffs, another player backed him up today.

“Yes, we will be playing postseason football this year,” Muhammad Wilkerson said on WFAN this morning. “I can back up Antonio Cromartie’s comment.”

Wilkerson also predicted that the Jets will cause havoc for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson. Despite a pass rush that has been at times dormant this season, the defensive end said they will pressure Wilson.

“We’re going to get this guy rattled,” Wilkerson said. “We know they’re 4-0 at home, but we’re not worried about what’s going on over there in Seattle."

He added: “We’re going to go in there and pretty much set the tone.”

Wilkerson has one sack this season. The Jets rank 29th in the NFL with 12 sacks.

Ahh yes the Jets dreadfully slow pass rush and LB's are going to cause havoc for Wilson ...this is brilliant stuff

I think its fact more than hate. This team is 3-5 and playing terribly yet they still find the time to talk sh*t. The Seahawks might just flirt with 300 yards rushing today.

The Jets do not match up well aganist the Seahawks ...this game could very well turn out to be a complete blowout.

Since I want the Jets to lose out and get a great draft pick (to totaly botch up) Im hoping Braylon is healthy and burns us for 10 catches 200 yards and 3 TD's . That would most certainly seal the deal for Fanny and Wrex

Archived