Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game - signups

Lily

Pac,

Your not the only one to bail on Jacksonville...wanted to go...but the product looks terrible...can't say I blame you...

I was actually reconsidering it last night but the article this morning squashed it. This years team doesn't deserve a dime from me.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't have to play... i'd hate to ruin it for you.

Oh, I'm not talking about this game in particular. I meant if anyone puts together like a 12-14 person game with the usual suspects from about a year ago... they know who they are. No offense either, it's just me being lazy. I don't want to learn new player's tendencies, would rather just bash heads with the crew I'm used to.

Oh, I'm not talking about this game in particular. I meant if anyone puts together like a 12-14 person game with the usual suspects from about a year ago... they know who they are. No offense either, it's just me being lazy. I don't want to learn new player's tendencies, would rather just bash heads with the crew I'm used to.

but think of the enjoyment of abusing new people. everybody squeals just a little differently when you bash them.

but think of the enjoyment of abusing new people. everybody squeals just a little differently when you bash them.

Normally I agree 100%.

Things being what they are, I just want to mangle my interwebz friends faces until I'm sure I even want to be playing mafia right now.

Normally I agree 100%.

Things being what they are, I just want to mangle my interwebz friends faces until I'm sure I even want to be playing mafia right now.

Monkey since your back and I did miss you I will play if you play. Why not? At night I will be quiet because homework with the kids is at its peak right now.

Holy crap. Go to a Dr and take some self esteem pills. You are awesome we would love to play mafia with you. CTM would even mate with you if you turned your back and gave up hygiene for lent.

i was lying, i already promised you my undying love and attendance.

but it was worth it for that.

*squeals*

BG keeps talking about a game he is going to mod.

At this point, I identify more with the JN players than I do the DM players. Get Ape, CTM, Pac, Crusher......****, even JiF.

There - I said it. I even want JiF to play.

I feel dirty now.

OMG shut up already and go shave the ape slam some mouthwash down his disgusting gullet and get on the damn freaking sign up sheet. do you really think we care if you like us or not? I would run you over with my truck just to test my new shocks.

At this point, I identify more with the JN players than I do the DM players. Get Ape, CTM, Pac, Crusher......****, even JiF.

There - I said it. I even want JiF to play.

I feel dirty now.

oh so now I'm your 3rd favorite on JN? you really know how to hurt a guy.

OMG shut up already and go shave the ape slam some mouthwash down his disgusting gullet and get on the damn freaking sign up sheet. do you really think we care if you like us or not? I would run you over with my truck just to test my new shocks.

I'm already on the sign ups you ****ing baconator. Sign up and play and stop whining about the sh*tty Jets and meeting dudes at the game so you can hook up with them in the parking lot.

oh so now I'm your 3rd favorite on JN? you really know how to hurt a guy.

God no....you're not even top 20. You just play mafia well, and it's fun watching people make fun of you. That make you feel better?

Archived