Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game - signups

Lily

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah not sure what that reactions all about.. we've "known" each other for years. no way it was turning into any kind of heated discussion but that's fine.

never understood how come people get so riled up about it anyway.

Knuckehead. Max let's us do what we want im here. But politics are subject we all know to avoid. Not a big deal. I would never ban you for fear of you never returning. Could not risk the chance of never getting the chance of knuckle busting your face. Means too much to me.

I'm in if there's still space.

Congratulations again, Ape, and my deepest sympathies. You're a better person now for getting through this. Awful that the FIL didn't survive to see the wedding you two had moved up to try to beat the clock, but he was with you both and it's a time you will always cherish.

At this stage in my life, I realize that every good moment we experience in our lives is bittersweet because they happened in the past and we can never get them back. The key is to enjoy them as much as you can while they're happening.

The wankers are the pussies who erased their comments.. Crusher just said stop going forward - not to erase anything.

Hess and JiF are parasites.

Incorrect, as usual. The wanker is the surly Mexican being overly defensive of his douchebaggery trying to will his way into being in the right, when we all know you were in the wrong.

I'm in if there's still space.

Congratulations again, Ape, and my deepest sympathies. You're a better person now for getting through this. Awful that the FIL didn't survive to see the wedding you two had moved up to try to beat the clock, but he was with you both and it's a time you will always cherish.

At this stage in my life, I realize that every good moment we experience in our lives is bittersweet because they happened in the past and we can never get them back. The key is to enjoy them as much as you can while they're happening.

Very well said, thank you.

If we voted on the mafia member we'd most like to punch in the face - would Pac win unanimously? And I'm not talking about some in game thingy. I mean like in real life. Crow hop style power shot to the face.

you're a 5' 9 225 lb lump of sh-t. Pretty sure I'd break your face inside of 3 seconds.

you're a 5' 9 225 lb lump of sh-t. Pretty sure I'd break your face inside of 3 seconds.

I'm pretty sure that's your measurements, you fat shrimp.

I'm 6'0, 6'1 when the weathers right and 195 lbs of shredded muscle. Sun's out, Gun's out, showing off my tan toned body.

Your fat out of shape ass couldnt even last 3 seconds in a fight....or with lady friend.

bAAAzing!!!

Archived