****Official JN New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks Game Thread****

Blackout

Double suicide?

I just don't want Rex given a free pass...he promoted this sh*t...Tanny paid him...but the HC is supposed to be the football guy...that only makes decisions in the best interest of the team...the fans have been screwed...it'd be more fun to see how many games the defense outscores the offense from here on out...I mean we have plenty of sh*tty team on the schedule...unfortunately, it needs to get worse before it can get better.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a Jets fan perspective, it should be all about the Knicks right now I woukd think.

As for Sanchez, he has to have started his last game. Its a mercy killing.

Amen to that. One of these franchises has to reward us eventually. Although I'm sticking to the fact I must have raped unicorns and pulled the wings off of fairies in another life and this is the universe making up for it.

I have no motivation whatsoever to watch the Jets again this season. Even when we've sucked I've never felt that way, this team is just dead.

“You know what, and I’ve talked to Darrelle and all that, let’s just have him go through surgery,” Ryan said Friday. “Let’s see what happens when he goes through surgery, because there’s that 0.0002 percent chance that he could play in the Super Bowl or something. So why would you take that option away from him?”

I mean, you never know, right?

The only solace I take in this is that eventually this assclown will no longer be the quarterback of our team, if we are able to re-sign revis and retool our linebackers, this defense will still be good for a numbers of years and whoever is the quarterback at that time will hopefully be able to take advantage of it. Regardless of who the head-coach is, we have some young pieces to build around on defense and if they fix the oline and add some talent to the skill positions....oh **** it, we just need a quarterback. We have that, our record flip-flops, even with losing holmes and revis. If we had literally any starting QB but sanchez starting for us this year, I would be big money that we're 6-3 and not 3-6, good god this kid sucks. I was in a good mood briefly after eating an awesome sandwich, and just typing about him pisses me off. Dude is worse than heartburn.

I have no motivation whatsoever to watch the Jets again this season. Even when we've sucked I've never felt that way, this team is just dead.

This. My friends have commented they've never seen me this down on a Jets team before and I gave up week 2. I have no passion at all left for this circus act

Yeah, that other thread gets plenty of traffic.

Don't be mad because I use strategy, and you can't spell strategy....

BD

So why even place it there to begin with, genius. <--- notice the period, and lack of a question mark.

Yeah, you got it. You are the epitome of intelligence here.

So why even place it there to begin with, genius. <--- notice the period, and lack of a question mark.

+1 This stronzo just doesn't know when to quit -- he's just a half step away from being 86'd.

Slow your ignorance. I'm hedging my bets.

Post in one current, high-traffic forum, and one new, up-and-coming forum.

The only problem is it only attracted the likes of you, so it's a net loss for me either way.....

BD

Slow your ignorance. I'm hedging my bets.

Post in one current, high-traffic forum, and one new, up-and-coming forum.

The only problem is it only attracted the likes of you, so it's a net loss for me either way.....

BD

Please learn the definition of "ignorance" before throwing the word around.

So now you know. Don't let it happen again.

Archived