Happy birthday, Mark Sanchez

T0mShane

great

this means pretty boy has been partying even more this week than usual

Or maybe he´s outdone himself and will be too hungover to even start the game? If he manage to start the game, maybe a well put sack on him will turn his stomach inside out..

I´ll bet my paycheck that he didn´t invite Tebow to the party, or at least that Tebow didn´t drink so he will be able to take the lead from now on.

Happy birthday Marky Mark!

Happy birthday, Mark! Thanks for all your hard work over these past four years! You've been an inspiration to us all! Four playoff wins on the road is OMG historical. You really are awesome! Go Mark!

Even more awesome than the time Big Ben Bathroom Raped You?

Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum,Holmes, Pace, Bart, Tebow, Greene. Unless this team somehow miraculously turns things around I would toss them all out and start from scratch.

Its what we would all do. But you give this franchise too much credit. No way it has that common sense. Mark is here at least another season.

Is that what I would do ? Hell yeah...Look at this team right now

1) You have a QB who is at his best innaccurate 50% of time. Your backup QB is worse

2) You pride yourself on being "Ground and Pound" but your RB's suck

3) You have WR's who get very little if any seperation. Not good mix if both your QB's are innacurate

4) Your DL gets very little pressure on the QB

5) Slow LB'ers

and then to top it off when you are in a game against a New England the CS makes dumb calls like calling a slant on 3 and 1 from the 3. Isn't that what Tebow is for ?

There is no hope, this season for this team. Hopefully Woody sees that and pulls the plug and brings in a GM that knows how to build a football team.

Archived