Time for Sporano to go...

CobraVerde

Normally id just wait till the end of the season but I say fire him right after the game and start rolling heads.

It's the absolute right thing to do. I'm sure he's a great guy, matter of fact I know he is. One of my best buds got paired up to play golf with him in Maui and said he shot 125 but was a great guy. He sucks moose balls as an OC and prolonging this abomination one more day is a mistake.

It's the absolute right thing to do. I'm sure he's a great guy, matter of fact I know he is. One of my best buds got paired up to play golf with him in Maui and said he shot 125 but was a great guy. He sucks moose balls as an OC and prolonging this abomination one more day is a mistake.

If you were the GM or HC of the NY Jets what Offensive Coordinator would you hire to succeed with Sanchez?

Sparano is probably one of the better OC's available for Sanchez yet Mark continues to throw to his 2 favorite targets: the defense, and nobody in particular. Sanchez cannot make basic NFL throws on a consistent basis. Whoever comes in as OC is destined to fail with Sanchez, that is the sad truth of the matter.

Look I can understand not throwing Sanchez under the bus at a press conference and I really hope that is what Rex was trying to do but someone has to take a hit for this. It pissed me off how he kept putting it on the defense when the offense did absolutely nothing. Sporano was a bad choice. Let him fall for this or seriously just bench Sanchez and eat the contract.

If you were the GM or HC of the NY Jets what Offensive Coordinator would you hire to succeed with Sanchez?

Sparano is probably one of the better OC's available for Sanchez yet Mark continues to throw to his 2 favorite targets: the defense, and nobody in particular. Sanchez cannot make basic NFL throws on a consistent basis. Whoever comes in as OC is destined to fail with Sanchez, that is the sad truth of the matter.

That's prolly why they haven't done it yet and won't. You would think this would've worked out by the looks of it on paper. It it just has been such an abyssmal failure that cutting ties with him now would be no different than what you have. I say jump the gun and pull a Lakers...

I'm not backing Sanchez in the least and would be happier if he never took another snap than if he did. But Sparano's responsible for the offense and every aspect of it. Sparano has few tools to put points on the board but his personnel are frequently out of position and look bewildered (given Sanchez is bewildered by nature) to the end we many time we have to waste time outs to straighten out the fact that Greene is going to run straight into the arms of the defender and then he does exactly that. Or Tebow is going to line up in the shotgun and go off tackle for 2.5 yards because that's exactly what he does 95% of the time.

Being the OC an offense with a horribly inconsistent and turnover prone QB and a sluggish RB isn't high on many peoples list of dream jobs - but Sparano seems to detract from what is already dysfunctional - his guys almost never seem prepared.

Let one of the other assistants call the plays for the rest of this year and start sending as many signals as possible to Norb for next year.

Rex has already stated in his presser that Sanchez is still his guy - but my wish is that Tebow takes all remaining snaps this year and scrambles and does whatever to keep the defense off the field long enough to cop a breather and continue to develop.They are the only thing worth watching for the rest of this season. I have no idea how we get rid of Mark and find an acceptable QB for next year.

Archived