•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How many More games will Sanchez be our starting qtr back

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 BornJetsFan1983

BornJetsFan1983

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 1,002 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

I dont think he makes it 2 more games
-I pretty much blame most of the Jets offensive problems on Brian "the worst play caller in the NFL" Shotty-boy....

#2 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Who ever gives us the best chance to win draft lottery, play him!

Posted Image

#3 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,010 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

zero.

this is it for sanchez.
 photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

#4 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,337 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Through next season.

#5 Irish Jet

Irish Jet

• Members
  • 23,485 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

He shouldn't get another game, that performance today was unforgivable.

But probably 5.

#6 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,799 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

They won't bench him, if they were going to it would have already happened.

#7 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,478 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

This drama sells sh*t...don't give in to them.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#8 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 4,864 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

I think Neil young summed this up in "It's Over". The lamenting tone of that song defines Mex's tenure at QB.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#9 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 16,581 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

It is not remotely justifiable to trot him out next week. Period. Doesn't matter who's on the bench at this point. No coach can allow this bad of a season from a starter without any accountability. It sends a horrible message to the rest of the team and more importantly the fanbase.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#10 Vicious89x

Vicious89x

Master Banned

• Members
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Not watching another game as long as Sanchez is starting. I feel like eating pizza, fries, a burger, milkshake to fulfill dat shamemode

#11 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

NY is full of devils, for sure.

#12 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

It is not remotely justifiable to trot him out next week. Period. Doesn't matter who's on the bench at this point. No coach can allow this bad of a season from a starter without any accountability. It sends a horrible message to the rest of the team and more importantly the fanbase.

Has any other QB ever been given this much leeway?? He's turned the ball over twice in 7 of his last 9 games with 4 ints in the red zone. The horrible thing is and everyone knows it's going to happen, they're going to win a number of games the rest of the season, because the schedule is that easy and it will make it so that he keeps his job. There's no single way I think tebow could do worse, even though his few throws were horrdendous, he at least has the ability to make some things happen with his feet. Thank jeebus for the Knicks or else I would just quit sports this year.

#13 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 14,530 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Postgame-Rex seems pissed anyone would suggest he yank Sanchez. The guy has lost his mind, and if he sticks with this POS he will definitely lose his job in January.
Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#14 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 16,581 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him.

Oh Jesus Christ shut the **** up.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#15 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,207 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

This should be Sancgez's last game.
Posted Image

#16 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,946 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

You cannot put him out there in prime time Thursday Night in two weeks to play the Pats in front of an empty stadium. Tebow will bring fans out for that game, which will save Woody some humiliation.

Edited by T0mShane, 11 November 2012 - 07:23 PM.

Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#17 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,207 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Oh Jesus Christ shut the **** up.

Romney in a landslide, brah. Landslide.
Posted Image

#18 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 28,697 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Rex on the podium. He's not benching Sanchez. Still says Sanchez gives us the best chance to win, etc.

JetNation.com

#19 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 16,581 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Has any other QB ever been given this much leeway?? He's turned the ball over twice in 7 of his last 9 games with 4 ints in the red zone. The horrible thing is and everyone knows it's going to happen, they're going to win a number of games the rest of the season, because the schedule is that easy and it will make it so that he keeps his job. There's no single way I think tebow could do worse, even though his few throws were horrdendous, he at least has the ability to make some things happen with his feet. Thank jeebus for the Knicks or else I would just quit sports this year.

I can't think of any. He'd been given a lifetime's worth of excuses and second chances BEFORE the season started. Then the San Fran game. Then the NE game. Then the Miami game. Now this. And it's not even entertaining anymore because it seriously has me questioning how much time and money I'm willing to donate to following this team as long as Woody owns it.

#20 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,946 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Rex on the podium. He's not benching Sanchez. Still says Sanchez gives us the best chance to win, etc.

Hanging oneself
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#21 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 16,581 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Please tell me this was a post you tried to make last week and there was just some tech glitch that posted it now.

#22 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 14,530 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

I can't think of any. He'd been given a lifetime's worth of excuses and second chances BEFORE the season started. Then the San Fran game. Then the NE game. Then the Miami game. Now this. And it's not even entertaining anymore because it seriously has me questioning how much time and money I'm willing to donate to following this team as long as Woody owns it.

After this storm, I got other priorities. I will walk, PSL be damned, if there isn't a serious change. This is bvllhseet. I can watch this sh*tshow on RedZOne if I don't go to the games anymore anyway.Suspect I'm not alone.

Edited by Bugg, 11 November 2012 - 07:26 PM.

Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#23 Vicious89x

Vicious89x

Master Banned

• Members
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

Posted Image

#24 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Which means he is either that stubborn or knows Tebow is just that bad. I'm going with both. It's just shocking that he isn't trying to save his job...or maybe he wants to be gone, I don't know, but I don't see how anyone continues to start Sanchez after these mistakes he makes. If he isn't completing passes, yea that's benchworthy in and of itself, but to compound it with 14+ turnovers in the last 9 games should be the icing on the cake. Christ it's just hard to fathom how someone could be this bad and still have his job. If in 8 years I operate on a patient's wrong arm, there's no way I'm keeping my job...let alone an extension and raise.

#25 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 34,050 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

I'm so glad I gave up on NFL football...I just don't care anymore and this HC and this GM and this owner and this QB proves me right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users