How many More games will Sanchez be our starting qtr back

BornJetsFan1983

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

NY is full of devils, for sure.

It is not remotely justifiable to trot him out next week. Period. Doesn't matter who's on the bench at this point. No coach can allow this bad of a season from a starter without any accountability. It sends a horrible message to the rest of the team and more importantly the fanbase.

Has any other QB ever been given this much leeway?? He's turned the ball over twice in 7 of his last 9 games with 4 ints in the red zone. The horrible thing is and everyone knows it's going to happen, they're going to win a number of games the rest of the season, because the schedule is that easy and it will make it so that he keeps his job. There's no single way I think tebow could do worse, even though his few throws were horrdendous, he at least has the ability to make some things happen with his feet. Thank jeebus for the Knicks or else I would just quit sports this year.

Has any other QB ever been given this much leeway?? He's turned the ball over twice in 7 of his last 9 games with 4 ints in the red zone. The horrible thing is and everyone knows it's going to happen, they're going to win a number of games the rest of the season, because the schedule is that easy and it will make it so that he keeps his job. There's no single way I think tebow could do worse, even though his few throws were horrdendous, he at least has the ability to make some things happen with his feet. Thank jeebus for the Knicks or else I would just quit sports this year.

I can't think of any. He'd been given a lifetime's worth of excuses and second chances BEFORE the season started. Then the San Fran game. Then the NE game. Then the Miami game. Now this. And it's not even entertaining anymore because it seriously has me questioning how much time and money I'm willing to donate to following this team as long as Woody owns it.

I can't think of any. He'd been given a lifetime's worth of excuses and second chances BEFORE the season started. Then the San Fran game. Then the NE game. Then the Miami game. Now this. And it's not even entertaining anymore because it seriously has me questioning how much time and money I'm willing to donate to following this team as long as Woody owns it.

After this storm, I got other priorities. I will walk, PSL be damned, if there isn't a serious change. This is bvllhseet. I can watch this sh*tshow on RedZOne if I don't go to the games anymore anyway.Suspect I'm not alone.

Rex on the podium. He's not benching Sanchez. Still says Sanchez gives us the best chance to win, etc.

Which means he is either that stubborn or knows Tebow is just that bad. I'm going with both. It's just shocking that he isn't trying to save his job...or maybe he wants to be gone, I don't know, but I don't see how anyone continues to start Sanchez after these mistakes he makes. If he isn't completing passes, yea that's benchworthy in and of itself, but to compound it with 14+ turnovers in the last 9 games should be the icing on the cake. Christ it's just hard to fathom how someone could be this bad and still have his job. If in 8 years I operate on a patient's wrong arm, there's no way I'm keeping my job...let alone an extension and raise.

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

NY is full of devils, for sure.

The illuminati, lol. They may control a lot of things, but they jets aint one of them.

Which means he is either that stubborn or knows Tebow is just that bad. I'm going with both. It's just shocking that he isn't trying to save his job...or maybe he wants to be gone, I don't know, but I don't see how anyone continues to start Sanchez after these mistakes he makes. If he isn't completing passes, yea that's benchworthy in and of itself, but to compound it with 14+ turnovers in the last 9 games should be the icing on the cake. Christ it's just hard to fathom how someone could be this bad and still have his job. If in 8 years I operate on a patient's wrong arm, there's no way I'm keeping my job...let alone an extension and raise.

Post more in the Knicks thread.

The Jets are like Ann Curry her last week on the Today Show. Its just too painful to watch.

Exactly what my cousin did when Snyder took over the 'Skins. He married into our family about 30 years ago, converted to a giants fan and I don't think I've ever seen a happier man in my life.

I'm definitely with you; between class, shadowing and working I have hardly any free time and I would much rather use this time to go see a movie, relax on the couch or grab a drink then waste three hours on something that is predictably pathetic. Even when they win games, they do so in a fashion that is still depressing.

How many more games will REx be the coach? I just saw his press conference. He must be fired at seasons end. He is reduced to stupid answers like "I believe because I believe." Get out, Rex. You are a child. I became totally disgusted with him today.

Rex Ryan needs to go. How can a guy who has spent a lifetime on football fields actually believe IN HIS HEART that this guy gives this team it's best chance to win...how can this be? How can a head coach BE this blind, this clueless? Rex Ryan needs to go along with Tannenbaum. Then I come back down to earth and remember WHo the owner is, and what he believes in, what he cares the most about and I come back down to earth/reality

Archived