Sanchez Sucks and Rex is insane

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Strangefunk

Strangefunk

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNew York The Greatest City in the WORLD!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Rex states that Sanchez gives them the best chance to win.
WHAT COMPLETE BULLS*IT! Mark sucks....he is the worst QB in the NFL.

TIME FOR TEBOW OR McELROY....he is done.
The playoff hunt is over.

I think Rex may be over as well.

Insane.

#2 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

I like Rex. But his unwillingness to move on from Mark, can and should cost him his job.

#3 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

He knows football, and he does not care what you think!

Posted Image

#4 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,514 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

I've read that the ravens passed on him for HC because they felt he got to close to his players, and couldn't be an objective head coach

they were right
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#5 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I've read that the ravens passed on him for HC because they felt he got to close to his players, and couldn't be an objective head coach

they were right

He also admittedly knows nothing about offense, not acceptable as a HC

#6 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Welcome to a year ago

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#7 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

I like Rex. But his unwillingness to move on from Mark, can and should cost him his job.

The incompetent morons who pick the players haven't had a backup QB with a pulse since Rex has been here.
Tank for Teddy.

#8 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,412 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Rex states that Sanchez gives them the best chance to win.
WHAT COMPLETE BULLS*IT! Mark sucks....he is the worst QB in the NFL.

TIME FOR TEBOW OR McELROY....he is done.
The playoff hunt is over.

I think Rex may be over as well.

Insane.

We are fortunately in position to have, as our backup, the only quarterback who is worse than the worse starting quarterback in the league right now.

#9 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

We are fortunately in position to have, as our backup, the only quarterback who is worse than the worse starting quarterback in the league right now.

I doubt even Tebow could play worse.
Tank for Teddy.

#10 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

You sure about this?

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#11 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,412 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

I doubt even Tebow could play worse.

You sure about this?

Yes and no. Either way, it's time for him to take over and at least he'd pump the team up to the point where they wouldn't be giving up. He was terrible in denver, but the defense and majority of the offense just played better when he was in and that was with him playing considerably worse than Orton. Buttt we're not that lucky, we're stuck in football purgatory with a QB we can't seem to get off the field...he's like that god damned cat from those tv shows where he would always come back.

#12 pfilippone

pfilippone

Charlotte Jets fan

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

The problem with this team goes higher than Rex or Tannenbaum.
Maybe if Woody Johnson actually earned his millions instead of inheriting them, he'd have a clue on how to run a successful team.
Your karma ran over my dogma

#13 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

The problem with this team goes higher than Rex or Tannenbaum.
Maybe if Woody Johnson actually earned his millions instead of inheriting them, he'd have a clue on how to run a successful team.

He pays the bills. He doesn't coach the team, he doesn't throw the rock, and he doesn't do player selections. He isn't blameless, but he isn't the big issue.Plus, nothing can be done about the owner of the team.

#14 CTM

CTM

At least I'm not a snide little prick

• Members
  • 28,314 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

Just watched the press conference highlights.. Holy crap, Rex has gotta go if he continues to maintain this position

Edited by CTM, 12 November 2012 - 08:28 AM.

Posted Image

Yeah, I'm totally gay

So ****ing this dude. Unreal.

#15 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 13,037 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

Just watched the press conference highlights.. Holy crap, Rex has gotta go if he continues to maintain this position

I just turned it off. I didnt even wait for any comedy value. Im waiting for the total emo breakdown when he realizes the team he dismantled IS really that bad.

Proud Member of the AVM

#16 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,928 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

I've done a 180. I <3 Rex and was defending him but you cant defend this anymore. They're running a 2 QB system in the NFL. I mean really? WTF??? Who the **** thinks thats going to work. Couple that with his allegiance to Sanchez, its bye bye time for Rex.

Blow it up. Start over. You can make quick turnarounds in the NFL these days and while we're not seeing, there's talent on this roster to build from.
Posted Image

#17 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

I've done a 180. I <3 Rex and was defending him but you cant defend this anymore. They're running a 2 QB system in the NFL. I mean really? WTF??? Who the **** thinks thats going to work. Couple that with his allegiance to Sanchez, its bye bye time for Rex.

Blow it up. Start over. You can make quick turnarounds in the NFL these days and while we're not seeing, there's talent on this roster to build from.

I was wrong about you Jif!

You do get football!

I'm glad you are finally coming around!

#18 CTM

CTM

At least I'm not a snide little prick

• Members
  • 28,314 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

just posted this in another thread, but I think that was post game bravado thinking he had his guys back.. Woody/Tanny will talk some sense into him me thinks
Posted Image

Yeah, I'm totally gay

So ****ing this dude. Unreal.

#19 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,667 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Yep but i doubt woody will do it

bad weekend for me, i could have strangled bama's oc 1st and goal at 6 and throw it 3x, i would have run it 4x and if you dont make it so be it, gonna be Kstate vs Dame unreal

#20 CM28

CM28

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationStockholm Sweden

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

He knows football, and he does not care what you think!

If you are refering to Rex you are only 50% correct. The man himself says he has no clue about the O. I may be wrong person to point it out but shoundn´t a HC preferably know both sides of the ball? At least to some degree?

#21 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,330 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

wow Jif has seen the light-this whole disasterneeds a complete makeover. Rex can be a good defensive coach but not a head coach
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#22 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

If you are refering to Rex you are only 50% correct. The man himself says he has no clue about the O. I may be wrong person to point it out but shoundn´t a HC preferably know both sides of the ball? At least to some degree?

This!!!!!!!

I cannot fathom how people are just now starting to get this!

#23 CM28

CM28

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationStockholm Sweden

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Another thing comes to mind. Every week (more or less) we see the same type of game on O and this week was not for the better. Sure Tebow got two plays in a row a couple of times but that was about that. And finally when sansh*te throws a ok pass for a couple of yards more than usual, he gets taken off the field and shakes his head... Everybody is tired of this sharade (excuse my spelling). No2 QB whoever that is must get the chance NOW. If Tebow is even worse, so be it. Not his fault he got traded and placed in that pos.

Also after every game the same lame talk from Rex. **** me... If you compare to other sports, say icehockey, no way you would let your terrible goalie play all games. Does not matter whos behind him on the roster. The man is benched if he doesnt play well. What kind of a sport is this if we doesnt care about results? What kind of a owner, GM, HC etc does not care? Because that is imo the only reason you would let sansh*te still play. Like when kids play.

Edited by CM28, 12 November 2012 - 09:01 AM.

#24 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,928 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

Yep but i doubt woody will do it

bad weekend for me, i could have strangled bama's oc 1st and goal at 6 and throw it 3x, i would have run it 4x and if you dont make it so be it, gonna be Kstate vs Dame unreal

Dude, I'm a fan of the team with the 2 worst offenses in their respected leagues. I currently hate Football.

Johnny Manziel is the truth. Hey, at least you're still going to Atlanta.
Posted Image

#25 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,667 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

Dude, I'm a fan of the team with the 2 worst offenses in their respected leagues. I currently hate Football.

Johnny Manziel is the truth. Hey, at least you're still going to Atlanta.

Johnny football is very good, i think Bama's yung ones have hit their rookie wall, looked much slower to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users