It is Tebow Time

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So install a brand new offense with 7 games left that you're not going to run next season? Really?

I'm done. Fanboys are silly.

We ain't drafting a qb this year, so unless your planning on us starting Sanchez or picking up Cassel, don't know what's so great about this offense of yours. Also, last time I checked, Broncos adjusted just fine to the offense under Manning. Qb class this year is weak, and were probably gonna end up drafting another defensive player.

We ain't drafting a qb this year, so unless your planning on us starting Sanchez or picking up Cassel, don't know what's so great about this offense of yours. Also, last time I checked, Broncos adjusted just fine to the offense under Manning. Qb class this year is weak, and were probably gonna end up drafting another defensive player.

Duh. The Broncos had all offseason and a training camp plus one of the most cerebral QBs ever at the helm. You can't be serious.

Duh. The Broncos had all offseason and a training camp plus one of the most cerebral QBs ever at the helm. You can't be serious.

And were not gonna get all offseason and training camp if we pick up a new qb? Beautiful logic right their, ever occur to you that our offense is going to have to readjust anyway cause Sporano will probably be gone in a few years?

And were not gonna get all offseason and training camp if we pick up a new qb? Beautiful logic right their, ever occur to you that our offense is going to have to readjust anyway cause Sporano will probably be gone in a few years?

What the hell are you even arguing anymore? Do you even know?

I feel like I'm on crazy pills.

I'm not going to judge Tebow on 5 passes this year. I'm going to judge him based on last season.

I don't hate Tim Tebow. I don't know him. I know he is a bad QB and not much of a punt blocker. That's enough for me to know that he is not the QB of the Jets this season.

I will. He has sucked this year when he's thrown. our wonderful coaching staff told us how great he throws the ball, but he still looks like a girl throwing lefty.

the JETS will probably release Tebow and the STEELERS will pick him to replace Ben Rapesburger..he looks more and more like its his last year. Obviously he is stuck rotting in New York.

WHY IS TEBOW A BAD QB? Dont say because of last year because he did a lot for his almost first full year starting. Also didnt have offseason and didnt come in a starters

Cause he throws like his arm is attached backwards.

Face it. Tebow cant throw. His best is running. We cant block the run. He will be ineffective as a runner and passer. so, leave our high priced qb who sucks, or replace him with another qb who sucks, or go to our 3rd string who'll probably get murdered when the o-line fails to block for him.

no matter how you slice it, our qb's stink. but its time to throw the girly armed virgin in there and let him fail.

you think his passes havnt been that good? I havnt seen any inaccurate throws so far granted theres only been 5

Yes. I know his passes havent been good. I watch the games. He is a terrible passer. there is more to passing than just accuracy, especially when you barely throw the ball downfield. He is no saviour for the jets. its still time to bench sanchize though.

Yes. I know his passes havent been good. I watch the games. He is a terrible passer. there is more to passing than just accuracy, especially when you barely throw the ball downfield. He is no saviour for the jets. its still time to bench sanchize though.

i agree with bench sanchez but what?!!?!??! We all watch the game dont try pulling that his only incompletion was on like a 40 yard bomb that if u dont remember was pretty well thrown. His other throws i can agree tho they dont show much but they cant so i cant knock the guy for doing what hes givin

i have read his deep throw was recorded as a dropped pass too

i agree with bench sanchez but what?!!?!??! We all watch the game dont try pulling that his only incompletion was on like a 40 yard bomb that if u dont remember was pretty well thrown. His other throws i can agree tho they dont show much but they cant so i cant knock the guy for doing what hes givin

Dude. he sucks throwing the ball. there is plenty of evidence of it. Nothing has changed for him in this respect. And anyone who actually watches games know he sucks throwing. thats why i said it. cause i cant see how anyone who has actually ever watched a football game would think he throws a good ball.

Dude. he sucks throwing the ball. there is plenty of evidence of it. Nothing has changed for him in this respect. And anyone who actually watches games know he sucks throwing. thats why i said it. cause i cant see how anyone who has actually ever watched a football game would think he throws a good ball.

again we all watch plenty of football here thus the jets message board dont pull that stuff. He has thrown 5 passes and idk if u saw my edit but that deep throw was recorded as a drop. He hasnt been asked to throw yes so i can see if you want to say we dont know if he can throw but to stay say hes awful at it from that small sample size and what hes been asked to do is just ridiculous. He has a cannon for an arm and has been so far accurate what more do you want? Maybe he sucks but i think we have to see him start to find that out

again we all watch plenty of football here thus the jets message board dont pull that stuff. He has thrown 5 passes and idk if u saw my edit but that deep throw was recorded as a drop. He hasnt been asked to throw yes so i can see if you want to say we dont know if he can throw but to stay say hes awful at it from that small sample size and what hes been asked to do is just ridiculous. He has a cannon for an arm and has been so far accurate what more do you want? Maybe he sucks but i think we have to see him start to find that out

I'll pull that sh!t whenever i please since we have people who comment who couldnt have possibly ever seen a football game if they think tebow is good. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT 5 F#CKING PASSES! DID YOU WATCH PRESEASON? DID YOU WATCH LAST YEAR? HE IS A F#CKING AWFUL THROWER. END OF STORY.

Seriously, are you people f#cking with me? God damn. He is only good when he can run his option sh!t. and he needs a line for that. something we dont have.

I'll pull that sh!t whenever i please since we have people who comment who couldnt have possibly ever seen a football game if they think tebow is good. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT 5 F#CKING PASSES! DID YOU WATCH PRESEASON? DID YOU WATCH LAST YEAR? HE IS A F#CKING AWFUL THROWER. END OF STORY.

Seriously, are you people f#cking with me? God damn. He is only good when he can run his option sh!t. and he needs a line for that. something we dont have.

i watched preseason he was put in a normal offense? He didnt even start the season as the starter last year no offseason. Is there no way he got better? so far he has done all we have asked in the regular season. How you can then explain he is bad is beyond me i would rather take the idk answer good lordy mets fans...

i watched preseason he was put in a normal offense? He didnt even start the season as the starter last year no offseason. Is there no way he got better? so far he has done all we have asked in the regular season. How you can then explain he is bad is beyond me i would rather take the idk answer good lordy mets fans...

He needs a normal offense to throw the ball? :rl: give me a break dude. go back and watch some of those great throws he made in preseason. it was like watching duck hunt on nintendo.

He has not gotten better. Stop wearing the tebow glasses and see him for what he is. a bad qb. just like we already have.

I dont need to explain it to you because you refuse to listen or see with your own eyes. You have an agenda. I dont. i see things objectively, not subjectively.

Tebow is crap. Get it through your head. He is not saving this team unless we get some divine intervention and disney comes in and films a movie called angels in the backfield.

He needs a normal offense to throw the ball? :rl: give me a break dude. go back and watch some of those great throws he made in preseason. it was like watching duck hunt on nintendo.

He has not gotten better. Stop wearing the tebow glasses and see him for what he is. a bad qb. just like we already have.

I dont need to explain it to you because you refuse to listen or see with your own eyes. You have an agenda. I dont. i see things objectively, not subjectively.

Tebow is crap. Get it through your head. He is not saving this team unless we get some divine intervention and disney comes in and films a movie called angels in the backfield.

ewww see now your using my terms that i used on another post and there not really right. Ive pointed out facts and statistics while you havent and have just ive seen the games which isnt objective... subjective because of i see it this way attitude.

i dont have an agenda except my pure hatred of sanchez. Yes that i am a little biased on. But i hated tebow in college and kinda respected him last year for what he did. Now i am looking at games and at throws which he has done. Maybe im biased cause hes on the jets now? idk all im saying all im saying is he could suck he may not but for people to completely dismiss him already is completely shortsighted

but normal offense? i dont get what ur saying? I was saying in the preseason they didnt break out a full "tebow" offense. They basically told him to be mark sanchez

ps: oh i dont care if he saves the team one bit i think we suck and need some major changes lol

You're a dumbass.. there isn't "plenty of evidence" you people are all using the same terminology the same rhetoric.. GFY

Archived