• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#26 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

If the FO did their job, and drafted a QB that wasn't the worst in the league, then we're not even having this discussion.

You don't get rid of a winning coach because he's emotional. You don't get rid of a winning coach because the FO can't evaluate QB talent. You don't get rid of a winning coach, period. Rex is a winning coach.

Maybe the FO needs to change. Sanchez definitely needs to go. But Rex is a keeper. I would sign him to a 10 year extension on the spot.

Edited by stoicsentry, 12 November 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#27 dbatesman

dbatesman

FUGGER

• Members
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Maybe the FO needs to change.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw[/media]

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#28 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

The greatest indictment of this front office and coaching staff is that they are genuinely blindsided by how terrible this team is when every fan knew exactly what was coming this season.
Tank for Teddy.

#29 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,180 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

The greatest indictment of this front office and coaching staff is that they are genuinely blindsided by how terrible this team is when every fan knew exactly what was coming this season.

And it's part of a pattern, like with Hunter, Schitty, Wilson, etc.

It's as if their motto is: "We'll give you every opportunity in the world to prove you're absolutely awful."

Edited by SMC, 12 November 2012 - 03:21 PM.

Posted Image

#30 Matt39

Matt39

BAP

• Members
  • 21,016 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

And let useful players like Woodhead leave...

#31 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,684 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

http://psych.hanover... maier 1967.pdf

:rl:
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#32 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,167 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

His fat was his power. Stupid weight loss.

Can't you give him a transplant of some of yours?
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#33 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Transition Player

• Members
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Maybe Rex didnt see the comments from Cro and Mo Wilk and Landry. They believed the Jets were going to the playoffs.

That's the problem. The defense thinks its good enough to be in the playoffs. Note how none of the offensive players were on that list!

#34 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 15,797 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Maybe the FO needs to change.

Posted Image

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#35 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

I don't mind Rex crying, but do something to stop the tears.

#36 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

If the FO did their job, and drafted a QB that wasn't the worst in the league, then we're not even having this discussion.

You don't get rid of a winning coach because he's emotional. You don't get rid of a winning coach because the FO can't evaluate QB talent. You don't get rid of a winning coach, period. Rex is a winning coach.

Maybe the FO needs to change. Sanchez definitely needs to go. But Rex is a keeper. I would sign him to a 10 year extension on the spot.

Holy sh*t!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little after reading this.

#37 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,670 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

And the guy still doesn't shut the **** up. I've always thought that there's nothing more annoying than a guy that talks a ton of sh*t and backs it all up. But, is there anything more pathetic than a guy that talks a ton of sh*t and backs none of it up?

he rmeoinds of this kid louie from my neighborhood growing up. kid talked all kinds of sh*t constantly. he would get his ass kicked, and then would start screaming at the guy who just beat his ass. calling him a pussy and a faggot after he got halfway down the block.

#38 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,087 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

never should have neutered the guy

let him run his mouth and make boasts

no swagger rex makes me sad
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#39 The Crusher

The Crusher

DROY

• Moderators
  • 28,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Can't you give him a transplant of some of yours?

Hahaha nice.

#40 Scott Dierking

Scott Dierking

Jerk

• Members
  • 13,198 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

No, Rex Ryan is not a very good coach.
Originally Posted by Blackout™
LOL ignorance is bless.

#41 The Crusher

The Crusher

DROY

• Moderators
  • 28,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

What the hell has he won? His best outing has been two AFC championship game LOSES using another guys roster. The talent on the team has become the worse it's been in years under him. I would like to keep him as the DC. Not ready to be a head coach yet. Tanny should be fired yesterday.

#42 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,510 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

His fat was his power. Stupid weight loss.

It's what killed Mangini, we gotta hire Charlie Wise. That blimp just keeps inflating

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#43 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 15,797 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

What the hell has he won? His best outing has been two AFC championship game LOSES using another guys roster. The talent on the team has become the worse it's been in years under him. I would like to keep him as the DC. Not ready to be a head coach yet. Tanny should be fired yesterday.

And my god with the crying. Enough already. It's getting embarrassing. sh*t's not gangsta.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#44 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 15,797 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Rex is becoming the football version of Chappelle's embarrassed 911 guy. "Saw it on the news...died crying like a bitch."

Edited by RutgersJetFan, 12 November 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#45 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

well you can say our talent is so great but i still think rex gets the defense playing pretty well

#46 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 32,244 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Nostra-damn-ape.

Writing was on the wall since year one, the veterans who have all since moved on polished this turd his first 2 seasons. The veil has been lifted.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#47 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I cant wait until Rex is no longer the HC!

#48 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,380 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Rex's emotional outbursts and sideline antics are the most engrossing aspect about watching the Jets now...Woody thinks we should just sit back and enjoy the show...

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#49 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Rex's emotional outbursts and sideline antics are the most engrossing aspect about watching the Jets now...Woody thinks we should just sit back and enjoy the show...

Hey, Woody even said it himself, we are in the entertainment business!

He is such an ass hat.

If he keeps Rex after this debacle it may finally push me over the edge.

#50 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,380 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hey, Woody even said it himself, we are in the entertainment business!

He is such an ass hat.

If he keeps Rex after this debacle it may finally push me over the edge.

The whole damn stinking thing needs gutted...reminds me of the Kotite years...the pain only goes so deep...but now spend more time appreciating good football and fantasy football to keep perspective.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users