Rex cried yesterday. Again.

RutgersJetFan

If the FO did their job, and drafted a QB that wasn't the worst in the league, then we're not even having this discussion.

You don't get rid of a winning coach because he's emotional. You don't get rid of a winning coach because the FO can't evaluate QB talent. You don't get rid of a winning coach, period. Rex is a winning coach.

Maybe the FO needs to change. Sanchez definitely needs to go. But Rex is a keeper. I would sign him to a 10 year extension on the spot.

Holy sh*t!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little after reading this.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the guy still doesn't shut the **** up. I've always thought that there's nothing more annoying than a guy that talks a ton of sh*t and backs it all up. But, is there anything more pathetic than a guy that talks a ton of sh*t and backs none of it up?

he rmeoinds of this kid louie from my neighborhood growing up. kid talked all kinds of sh*t constantly. he would get his ass kicked, and then would start screaming at the guy who just beat his ass. calling him a pussy and a faggot after he got halfway down the block.

If the FO did their job, and drafted a QB that wasn't the worst in the league, then we're not even having this discussion.

You don't get rid of a winning coach because he's emotional. You don't get rid of a winning coach because the FO can't evaluate QB talent. You don't get rid of a winning coach, period. Rex is a winning coach.

Maybe the FO needs to change. Sanchez definitely needs to go. But Rex is a keeper. I would sign him to a 10 year extension on the spot.

No, Rex Ryan is not a very good coach.

What the hell has he won? His best outing has been two AFC championship game LOSES using another guys roster. The talent on the team has become the worse it's been in years under him. I would like to keep him as the DC. Not ready to be a head coach yet. Tanny should be fired yesterday.

What the hell has he won? His best outing has been two AFC championship game LOSES using another guys roster. The talent on the team has become the worse it's been in years under him. I would like to keep him as the DC. Not ready to be a head coach yet. Tanny should be fired yesterday.

And my god with the crying. Enough already. It's getting embarrassing. sh*t's not gangsta.

well you can say our talent is so great but i still think rex gets the defense playing pretty well

Rex's emotional outbursts and sideline antics are the most engrossing aspect about watching the Jets now...Woody thinks we should just sit back and enjoy the show...

Hey, Woody even said it himself, we are in the entertainment business!

He is such an ass hat.

If he keeps Rex after this debacle it may finally push me over the edge.

Hey, Woody even said it himself, we are in the entertainment business!

He is such an ass hat.

If he keeps Rex after this debacle it may finally push me over the edge.

The whole damn stinking thing needs gutted...reminds me of the Kotite years...the pain only goes so deep...but now spend more time appreciating good football and fantasy football to keep perspective.

His fat was his power. Stupid weight loss.

Yup. Like Samson with the hair. I have defended rex's ability to coach this year but I am sick of him. A coach has to manage as well. He does not manage. Why is a baseball guy a manager and a football guy a coach, anyway? They are both managers.

I'm a drink from black out drunk trying to forget this abortion of a weekend and I'm assuming you're spellchecking me.......... eat me

Yes I was. Alcohol is no excuse for ****ing up a Super Bowl winning offensive coordinators name you want to lead our team.

No thanks. Too many empty calories in you. :-D

And you really should stop drinking because of the jets. you'll be dead before we see another super bowl.

how about less crying and more yelling at players IN GAME to try and get some accountability from these players.

Boasts like Apollo, but takes a punch like Spider Rico. Urges the team to "believe" and play tough and then cries like a baby and gives them a week off after embarrassing losses.

Guy is a walking talking contradiction.

Boasts like Apollo, but takes a punch like Spider Rico. Urges the team to "believe" and play tough and then cries like a baby and gives them a week off after embarrassing losses.

Guy is a walking talking contradiction.

Week off was because of the hurricane. Dick Vermeil cried on camera if there was a bad weather forecast. You're out of line. Again.

Week off was because of the hurricane. Dick Vermeil cried on camera if there was a bad weather forecast. You're out of line. Again.

Rex has historically given this team extra time off after embarrassing losses. I wasn't referencing the hurricane week specifically, I was talking throughout his tenure.

Vermeil cried, but never once boasted like some half-assed school yard bully. Vermeil was a respectful man, and cried because he cared. Rex is a slob, and a punk, and cries because he can't back up the sh*t that pours out of his mouth.

You lose.

When they asked Rex about the overall talent level of the team he said "That's not a coaches job to worry about." It pretty much begins and ends with that. He's completely offloading responsibility for the garbage talent level on this roster.

Rex is totally right.

I know at my job, when I run out of supplies or equipment I just sit at my desk and wait for my manager to notice so that I can become productive again. No way would I go to my manager and say "Here is what I need to be successful..."

Not his job at all.

****ing goon.

Rex has historically given this team extra time off after embarrassing losses. I wasn't referencing the hurricane week specifically, I was talking throughout his tenure.

Vermeil cried, but never once boasted like some half-assed school yard bully. Vermeil was a respectful man, and cried because he cared. Rex is a slob, and a punk, and cries because he can't back up the sh*t that pours out of his mouth.

Gotta agree with the ape here.

You lose.

STAND DOWN.

Rex' tears, (allegedly), were not meant for public consumption. The fact that members of the team decided to divulge personal details shouldn't reflect negatively on him.

He cares about his job and is an emotional guy. While a man emoting may be a sign of weakness in your primative ape brain, it's actually ok these days. Get a clue caveman.

Rex has reached his level of incompetence...it happens to some who acheive status and then cannot deliver...it happens in business and other professional fields all the time and once detected that person usually is removed from the position some times in a nice way, and in most times the hard way.

This organization ****ed up in 2008 when they did NOT draft a QB, then let Mangini go and allowed Favre to walk away after the season.

Archived