•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Rex on Sanchez

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jet27

Jet27

Alpha & Omega

• Members
  • 2,987 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

"Well I don't care what anyone says he's our QB because he gives us the best chance to win".

So I guess if he starts Tebow, we will lose.

This guy is a freakin A-hole. What a joke

Get him out of here.

#2 Kleckineau

Kleckineau

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

He was a better coach when he was a fat focking toe sniffer. He deserves to be fired for starting Sanchez over Tebow or even Kerley for that matter.
"20 years ago, we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don’t let Kevin Bacon die.” Bill Murray

#3 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

RANT

At this point I'm so frustrated with everything and everyone.

I hate the Idea of TEBOW...

Mark Sanchez says "I'm confident, I'll continue to start"
but you know what you're obviously not confident enough in the pocket, you just look uncomfortable in the game.

IMO Rex def gets partial blame for continuing to put him in but realistically he has no one better...
It comes down to could you trust Tebow or McELroy as your starter.

Sadly, I don't...

However, the out cry of the fans has to make him at least consider starting Tebow at this point.
We're definitely not going to the Playoffs unless a miracle occurs. So what does he lose by putting Tebow in?

Nothing we may lose another game but that's probably what would have happened with Mark anyway.

/rant

#4 ylekram

ylekram

BLUE EYED DEVIL

• Members
  • 2,871 posts
  • Locationhamden,ct.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

bottom line is who cares if the other 2 qb's suck.you bench sanchez for the fact that he is not performing.punishment.something to think about.the jets lost the last 9 out of 12 games.best chance to win? more like the best chance to lose

#5 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,469 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'm certainly not defending Rex, because **** him, but I think an even bigger question is how the hell is this team so poorly put together that the head coach has made it blatantly clear there is not one other player on the entire team that he thinks is at all capable of starting over the NFL's worst starting QB? Tannenbaum absolutely needs to be right next to, if not ahead of, Rex on the list of Jets' upcoming offseason fires.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

TL;DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users