is mark sanchez tradeable??

ylekram

lets face it. sanchez is toast in ny.if the jets keep him because of his contract,he is all but guaranteed the starting position next year.i know his contract is hefty,but is there a team out there thinking that the jets messed this kid up and they might be able to salvage him? maybe trade us a conditional 2018 7th round pick or something? dude has got to go

Some dumb team might want him to carry a clipboard, but no one is trading for him anytime soon. He's the 7th-highest paid QB in the league and he mopes on the sidelines. Not exactly the veteran presence a team would want to help out a rookie or step in if needed, even if a team somehow thought he was actually better than the worst QB in the league.

When he gets cut someone will take him. For now he's the most difficult player on our roster to trade for a host of reasons.

lets face it. sanchez is toast in ny.if the jets keep him because of his contract,he is all but guaranteed the starting position next year.i know his contract is hefty,but is there a team out there thinking that the jets messed this kid up and they might be able to salvage him? maybe trade us a conditional 2018 7th round pick or something? dude has got to go

Yes, very tradeable.

This is what Jets are currently being offered:

Deflated-NFL-Football-570x312.jpg

tumblr_m9u8fquEov1ru1k0ao1_500.jpg

Before signing any player, any decent GM would ask himself, "Is there another team in the NFL that would pay this player this much money?" Who else was going to give Mark Sanchez $20M guaranteed after a crappy season, and when he hasn't had a good season in his career? No one.

How ridiculous is that? Half a season into a new extension and we couldn't get another team to eat his contract - which we VOLUNTEERED to give him - even if we paid part of it, even if we gave up a draft pick for someone else to take him, or anything. No one wants this kid except Rex Ryan.

Nope not tradable, but prob will get released if Tanny is fired, Texans will cut ties with Leinart, and sign Sanchez, he sits 1 year behind Schaub, Texans release Schaub, and start Sanchez in 2014, (Sanchez will be 26, turning 27 years old) he somehow remembers how to play QB under the tutelage of Gary Kubiak, running the same offense he ran at USC, Sanchez becomes the next Matt Schaub, and Jets have even more egg all over their face once again, I can see it now, it's so predictable (this didn't work with Leinart because he wasn't drafted by the Jets, only the Jets get ****ed like this).

If he isn't the least tradeable player in football, he's top 5.

Also in the top 5, Santonio Holmes, D Harris, D Fergusen, and unless Jax comes calling out of desperation to put fans in the seats T Tebow. Also prior to this season B Scott, and C Pace were untradeable. Most are for contract reasons, but 1, or 2 are also the baggage they bring, AKA Holmes, and Tebow.

I feel bad for Tebow he had done nothing wrong to be considered a bad baggage player like Holmes, it's all media, and fan craziness, unheard of until he came along.

Nope not tradable, but prob will get released if Tanny is fired, Texans will cut ties with Leinart, and sign Sanchez, he sits 1 year behind Schaub, Texans release Schaub, and start Sanchez in 2014, (Sanchez will be 26, turning 27 years old) he somehow remembers how to play QB under the tutelage of Gary Kubiak, running the same offense he ran at USC, Sanchez becomes the next Matt Schaub, and Jets have even more egg all over their face once again, I can see it now, it's so predictable (this didn't work with Leinart because he wasn't drafted by the Jets, only the Jets get ****ed like this).

i dont see them getting rid of schaub

Archived