This may explane EVERYTHING!!!

TTTTebowAndTheJets

dude, just stop already. I think you are trying to be funny but you are not. No one except Tebow nut jobs thinks the guy is any good.

and, he is not starting ha ha

Count me in as a nut job then, I think Tebow is a good player and would start him over plenty of the quarterbacks in the league today. You can have the likes of Sanchez, Kolb, Gabbart, Fitzpatrick, all you like, I'll take Tebow anyday.

I dont know about a conspiracy but there is plenty of "group psychology" going on. Whatever is the thought of the day on Tebow, hell, any player for that matter, everyone jumps on board with that thought. The prevailing thought amongst the analysts is that Tebow sucks so they all parrot that idea. Everyone except Bayless, but he went overboard with his zealotry. Why cant people just let Tebow play and see how he does?

everyone's going all nutso over Tebow. He's not gonna save the season. He's not better than Mark (and yes I know how bad mark is). It's a hope or a wish that Tebow would win games. He's not and he won't. What happened last year against the Pats in the Playoffs, that's what good teams do to Tebow. The blueprint is out there. And running the spread option is not a feasible way forward in 2012.

everyone's going all nutso over Tebow. He's not gonna save the season. He's not better than Mark (and yes I know how bad mark is). It's a hope or a wish that Tebow would win games. He's not and he won't. What happened last year against the Pats in the Playoffs, that's what good teams do to Tebow. The blueprint is out there. And running the spread option is not a feasible way forward in 2012.

like we have to ask every person who says this. Give me your reasoning he will be worse then mark this year

100% opinion... and one game does not a player make (especially in his first 16 starts). Neither you nor I can be proven correct until he gets out on the field and either sinks or swims. This whole... Tebow sucks and doesn't even deserve a shot is nonsense. We don't know if he's improved and when has a QB had 16 starts, takes a team to the playoffs and wins a game against the leagues #1 passing defense putting up 300+ but yet gets shipped off, benched and never given another opportunity to start. That's what your advocating. I'm not saying he can repeat but he sure as hell deserves another shot at some point in his career.

like we have to ask every person who says this. Give me your reasoning he will be worse then mark this year

i trust Rex Ryan and his ability to start the best player. The coaches see these guys in practice more than we see them in the game. the best player would play, i believe that. I don't believe that there's some sort of conspiracy where the coaches know he's better but don't play him. I also don't believe that there are truly undiscovered gems at QB. that Tom Brady stuff happens once a lifetime.

i trust Rex Ryan and his ability to start the best player. The coaches see these guys in practice more than we see them in the game. the best player would play, i believe that. I don't believe that there's some sort of conspiracy where the coaches know he's better but don't play him. I also don't believe that there are truly undiscovered gems at QB. that Tom Brady stuff happens once a lifetime.

thats all opinion tho man. We dont know for certain. But yea i think its not a conispiricy i think its more they dont want to move on from there franchise qb sooner then they have to. He is probably the worst qb in the league right now there is no reason to keep him in. If tebow proves he is worse then you yank him too.

Yeah. Accountability is stoopid.

he deserves a shot... if Mark gets hurt. Like most backup Qbs that's his role. To play when the starter gets injured.

I don't disagree... though I think if Mark continues to play like he has, it may need to happen before injury... but my point is more directed at those who says he doesn't even deserve a shot then, that Greg should come in for Sanchez and Tebow should never see the field as a QB ever again.

Archived