Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Head Coach?

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So, Rex is sucking major balls right now. So, who would you want as your hc? I'm leaning towards Chip Kelly (if we could get him), him and Tebow could be an interesting pair.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted · Report post

reid and norv gonna be on the market too i bet

Posted · Report post

I would hire Tebow. He should be the HC, the OC, the QB, the TE all at the same time!

Posted · Report post

I doubt Tebow's here next season.

Posted · Report post

Gruden is also apparently looking for a job, if we could get him that would be awesome.

Posted · Report post

I doubt Tebow's here next season.

He'll probably still be here, Woody won't get rid of him, unless we get a good trade for him. I imagine, Tony and Tanny will be fired though. Rex and Sanchez will still be running the show here though.

Posted · Report post

Jay Gruden. He will hire John to assist with player personnel.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Jay Gruden. He will hire John to assist with player personnel.

Not a bad choice, we'd have to beat out Philly to get him though. Whether or not he'd actually come here, is an interesting question.

Read your post wrong, thought you were talking about John Gruden. Highly doubt Gruden is going to leave Cinci though.

Edited by artemusclyde

Posted · Report post

Not a bad choice, we'd have to beat out Philly to get him though. Whether or not he'd actually come here, is an interesting question.

woody will give him a share of PSL's $$$ that he sells on his own. kinda like a bake sale.

Posted · Report post

woody will give him a share of PSL's $$$ that he sells on his own. kinda like a bake sale.

No way in hell its happening, Gruden has pretty good job security with Dalton and Green, plus I imagine if Lewis get's canned he'd be one of the top prospects to inherit the job.

Posted · Report post

We're already the only organization to run a 2 QB system... so I say 2 coach system. Rex and Gruden combined cannot be stopped.

Posted · Report post

We're already the only organization to run a 2 QB system... so I say 2 coach system. Rex and Gruden combined cannot be stopped.

No way in hell Gruden will sign up with this, I could imagine the fights they'd have, Rex screaming for Sanchez to start and Gruden screaming for Tebow to start.

Posted · Report post

Gruden is also apparently looking for a job, if we could get him that would be awesome.

may just be me but i dont really like how gruden comes across on his espn stuff. idk what it is about him i just hate listening to him.

Posted · Report post

Listen. Uggs are on sale. Motorcycles are great but Aardvarks are powerbrokers in the game of chess. Uggs are soft and comfy and ON SALE! So Rex Ryan toes, Wes Welker and all the Skittles except orange cure cancer. And with that I leave you. Also, we should have kept Mangini and/or Carroll.

Posted · Report post

This is potw worthy....

Posted · Report post

Herm

Never should have traded him.

Posted · Report post

Rex Ryan will be the head coach of the New York Jets in 2013. His starting QB, Tim Tebow, will lead the NY Jets to the SB. They will hoist the Lombardi together and we will all rejoice as the savior is born.

Posted · Report post

I would hire Tebow. He should be the HC, the OC, the QB, the TE all at the same time!

I'm excited.

Posted · Report post

Rex Ryan will be the head coach of the New York Jets in 2013. His starting QB, Tim Tebow, will lead the NY Jets to the SB. They will hoist the Lombardi together and we will all rejoice as the savior is born.

Shut your mouth, sit there and act pretty already. SHEESH

Posted · Report post

Yes, the way he took Tampa Bay and ran them into the ground took exceptional talent

Posted · Report post

$(KGrHqN,!jME-eD9m)g2BPoo,gkOM!~~60_3.JPG

Posted · Report post

Yes, the way he took Tampa Bay and ran them into the ground took exceptional talent

He won a superbowl, done a lot more with a team he inherited than Rex has. Plus, it's not his fault that his owner was a cheap ass.

Posted · Report post

For better or worse, Rex will be HC next season. I would like to see an offensive mind appointed as Assistant Head Coach by a new GM.

Posted · Report post

For better or worse, Rex will be HC next season. I would like to see an offensive mind appointed as Assistant Head Coach by a new GM.

Might get Norv as our new OC.