New Head Coach?

artemusclyde

Yes, the way he took Tampa Bay and ran them into the ground took exceptional talent

It was the owners...they wouldn't give up the SB coins to the vets that got them there... the whole team was disbanded before the next season started. Ask Sapp

Sean Payton.

Charles Manson

So, Rex is sucking major balls right now. So, who would you want as your hc? I'm leaning towards Chip Kelly (if we could get him), him and Tebow could be an interesting pair.

I want Rex gone. I want the anti-culture this ****er brought in to our Jets out of here. And if Woody and Tanny truly give a **** about our team, they will do the right thing as soon as this season is over, and kick that fat ****ers ass out of here and Sparano's as well.

Get some one in here that knows what the **** to do. And someone that walks the walk, not just talk the talk!

I like Rex and I'd like to keep him. I don't even hate Tannebaum though I wish they stayed a bit cheaper the last few years and kept their options open. I don't like the idea of forcing a coach on the GM. It's one reason I feel bad for Rex. He let them force Schottenheimer down his throat. It's hard to demand respect when you don't have ultimate power.

I like Rex and I'd like to keep him. I don't even hate Tannebaum though I wish they stayed a bit cheaper the last few years and kept their options open. I don't like the idea of forcing a coach on the GM. It's one reason I feel bad for Rex. He let them force Schottenheimer down his throat. It's hard to demand respect when you don't have ultimate power.

Did he pick Sporano?

I say the Jets hire all of their ex-head coaches to run the team. who wouldnt want to see Joe Walton, Walt Michaels, Bruce Coslet, Rich Kotite, Herm Edwards, Eric Mangini, Al Groh and a hologram of Weeb Ewbank on the sidelines coaching our team to its well deserved championship?

Yesterday, I had some business in Pittsburgh, around the airport area. I was early for the appointment and decided to some touring of the area, just riding around, wasting some time. I came upon Robert Morris College. of course I knew that Joe Walton had taken over that program and had done an admirable job.W

hat I was not aware of, was that they have named the stadium after him. It was with mild bemusement as I crested over the hill and saw in huge letters "Joe Walton Stadium".

I actually longed for those days. They seem meek to this mess.

Hell no on Kelly, he's a college coach like saban, holtz and spurrier.

I think he could be different than those guys. jmho.

If I could have my way - the Jets would look something like this next year.

VP/Head of football operations - Bill Parcells

General Manager - Scott Pioli

Capologist - Mike Tannenbaum

Head Coach - Sean Payton

OC - Tony Sparano

DC - Eric Mangini

ST - No idea - but not Westoff since he is retiring anyway.

I want Rex gone. I want the anti-culture this ****er brought in to our Jets out of here. And if Woody and Tanny truly give a **** about our team, they will do the right thing as soon as this season is over, and kick that fat ****ers ass out of here and Sparano's as well.

Get some one in here that knows what the **** to do. And someone that walks the walk, not just talk the talk!

wow...really? REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? REALLY?

do you really want tanny to be here to fire ryan? thats just ****ing incredible.

Head Coach - Sean Payton

OC - Tony Sparano

DC - Eric Mangini

Funny, but I hate almost all those guys. Exactly what does Parcells add to the mix at this point? I always hated him, but he served a purpose. His time is well beyond past. He is like a little kid with no attention span at this point. What is the purpose of firing Rex and keeping Sparano? Based off his offense the last two weeks he is a significant downgrade from Schottenheimer.

Head Coach - Sean Payton

OC - Tony Sparano

DC - Eric Mangini

Seriously?

1. The Jets won't fire Rex after this season, because it's the right thing to do. I doubt that they'll even make Tanny the scapegoat, because that would make too much sense.

2. If they DID smarten up, and rebuild, they wouldn't get anybody really good. No sure fire candidate.

They'd get Kevin Gilbride to come in. Somebody like that......

BD

Archived