The Genius

Jet27

CANT ARGUE WITH THAT

Your right you can't, and Francessa couldn't wait to deliver this segment, you know why? Because he is guilty of every single thing he is accusing Woody Johnson of doing (the accusations are true IMO, I believed it 30 seconds after hearing about the trade), so who better to be able to speak on this type of issue then the man who follows the same exact playbook to get people in the seats, AKA listeners.

I remember when the Jets beat the Patriots in the playoffs in 2011, Francesa, who said in the week prior that the Jets had no chance of beating the Pats, didn't even cover the game in his show. His top story afterwards was about a St. John's basketball game that no one care about. The Jets have a bad season and suddenly, Francesa is talking about them non-stop. How did this guy ever get a job?

He mentioned how they would have never made it in year 1, if Colts did not sit Peyton.

That was the biggest load of crap ever.

I remember how that went down.

First of all, Manning & co. didn't rest until after the first drive or two in the 3rd. The Jets actually had a 10-9 lead early in the 3rd with Manning in, and when Peyton Manning left, the Colts had the lead but it was only 15-10.

Francesa insisted for months that there was "no way" the Jets would have won that game if Peyton Manning stayed in. I don't have a problem with someone saying the Colts "likely" would have won it, or "probably" or even "almost definitely," but that is not what Francesa kept driving home. No. He insisted that there was a 0% chance, that would have been *impossible* for the Jets to win.

Callers kept saying, "You can't predict the results of any NFL game with 100% certainty," and he kept insisting that in this one particular case, you could! Ridiculous, especially considering the Jets had a lead at one point in the 3rd quarter while Manning was *still playing*.

That was the biggest load of crap ever.

I remember how that went down.

First of all, Manning & co. didn't rest until after the first drive or two in the 3rd. The Jets actually had a 10-9 lead early in the 3rd with Manning in, and when Peyton Manning left, the Colts had the lead but it was only 15-10.

Francesa insisted for months that there was "no way" the Jets would have won that game if Peyton Manning stayed in. I don't have a problem with someone saying the Colts "likely" would have won it, or "probably" or even "almost definitely," but that is not what Francesa kept driving home. No. He insisted that there was a 0% chance, that would have been *impossible* for the Jets to win.

Callers kept saying, "You can't predict the results of any NFL game with 100% certainty," and he kept insisting that in this one particular case, you could! Ridiculous, especially considering the Jets had a lead at one point in the 3rd quarter while Manning was *still playing*.

Amazing how the Jets are making this fool look so right, right now.

I hate this SOB but hes right on.

Parcells Brought us back to respectability in the late 90's and now we seem to be back to 95 and the Joke of the NFL with a clown for a HC and a GM in way way over his head when it comes to talent. Sure he can count but he has no idea about how to build a football team. Mangini had us on the right track, now we are in the ****ing toilet.

I hate this SOB but hes right on.

Parcells Brought us back to respectability in the late 90's and now we seem to be back to 95 and the Joke of the NFL with a clown for a HC and a GM in way way over his head when it comes to talent. Sure he can count but he has no idea about how to build a football team. Mangini had us on the right track, now we are in the ****ing toilet.

100% correct.

Archived