Make a Statement

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 whodeawhodat

whodeawhodat

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,413 posts
  • LocationI was up above it, now I'm down in it.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Fire Luigi!!!

Getting shut out in your 9th game of the season is UNACCEPTABLE. I didnt care when we got shutout the whole ****ing preseason but in week 9 with live bullets and the whole playbook at your disposal, anything goes, you have to put something on the board. Please fire him.

Please please please fire him before the FO decides to fire Rex and promote this POS . I think i just threw up in my mouth...

#2 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

this team doesnt fire anybody.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#3 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 31,075 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Bingo.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#4 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,090 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Unless it is to save their ass.
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#5 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 31,075 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Knowing how politically involved Woody is now, it's no surprise this team strives for appeasement of the fan base and not victory. Politicians and those that care about politics and public opinion don't do anything extreme, they keep up a veil of hope while hoodwinking their closest supporters. Every politician does this, and this is exactly what Woody does with this team and with it's fans.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#6 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Unless it is to save their ass.

and to sell PSL's and tickets.

Rex will be gone if they lose 10 or more games, hire another "name coach" and sell sell sell!
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#7 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

CZARFACE

• Members
  • 14,754 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Knowing how politically involved Woody is now, it's no surprise this team strives for appeasement of the fan base and not victory. Politicians and those that care about politics and public opinion don't do anything extreme, they keep up a veil of hope while hoodwinking their closest supporters. Every politician does this, and this is exactly what Woody does with this team and with it's fans.

Oh boy.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#8 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Maybin just texted me that you're a liar. I told him I didn't believe him.

#9 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Maybin just texted me that you're a liar. I told him I didn't believe him.

players dont count. they're a commodity like cows and sheep.

#10 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

players dont count. they're a commodity like cows and sheep.

I just texted him back what you said. He said he was a sad panda now. Good going.

#11 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,899 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

They fired Bradway and sent his a$$ off to........oh wait!

#12 FloridaJetsFan

FloridaJetsFan

Hail Caesar

• Members
  • 2,237 posts
  • LocationNavarre, FL

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Where's Schotty?

#13 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 24,601 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Donald trump is busy right now licking his wounds
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#14 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

I just texted him back what you said. He said he was a sad panda now. Good going.

Sad Pandas are the best pandas.

#15 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Sad Pandas are the best pandas.

He said "not when they ain't got a job".

#16 gEYno

gEYno

2013-2014 JN Captain

• Members
  • 16,816 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Maybe it's not the OC after all.............

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users