Make a Statement

whodeawhodat

Fire Luigi!!!

Getting shut out in your 9th game of the season is UNACCEPTABLE. I didnt care when we got shutout the whole ****ing preseason but in week 9 with live bullets and the whole playbook at your disposal, anything goes, you have to put something on the board. Please fire him.

Please please please fire him before the FO decides to fire Rex and promote this POS . I think i just threw up in my mouth...

Knowing how politically involved Woody is now, it's no surprise this team strives for appeasement of the fan base and not victory. Politicians and those that care about politics and public opinion don't do anything extreme, they keep up a veil of hope while hoodwinking their closest supporters. Every politician does this, and this is exactly what Woody does with this team and with it's fans.

Knowing how politically involved Woody is now, it's no surprise this team strives for appeasement of the fan base and not victory. Politicians and those that care about politics and public opinion don't do anything extreme, they keep up a veil of hope while hoodwinking their closest supporters. Every politician does this, and this is exactly what Woody does with this team and with it's fans.

Oh boy.

Archived